ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: prestigemotosports on October 16, 2011, 01:17:43 PM

Title: Fort Myers/Naples?
Post by: prestigemotosports on October 16, 2011, 01:17:43 PM
I ride just about every weekend.  I've been going to East Bay, Sunshine, Thundercross, L-Cross, and Bartow, but they're all about 2 hours from home.  Anyone know of anything closer to Fort Myers/Naples????
Title: Re: Fort Myers/Naples?
Post by: AintSkeered on October 16, 2011, 04:19:14 PM
No.
Title: Re: Fort Myers/Naples?
Post by: jrpro130 on October 17, 2011, 02:48:58 AM
nope, check out redneck yacht club...thats about it
Title: Re: Fort Myers/Naples?
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 17, 2011, 05:28:30 AM
Oh yeah, when did ryc put in a MX track? They didn't. Seminole was the closest. Try Miami.
Title: Re: Fort Myers/Naples?
Post by: prestigemotosports on October 17, 2011, 11:35:34 AM
RYC sucks.  I'll never go there again with a sport quad....