In the upcoming months my wife an I are planning a weekend trip to go camping up in ONF whats a good camp ground close to ATV trails so I don't have to load n unload?
Big Scrub is my favorite. Never crowded and a solid camp site. I believe they have indoor bathrooms. Trails are a stone's throw from the site
( South Trail) Big Scrub Campground gives you access to Centennial Trail. ( North Trails ) Delancy Campground gives you access to Delancy Loop, Longleaf, Pipeline, Hog Valley & Tobacco Patch trails also the Salt Spring connector & 88 Store connector. There are a couple private RV/Campgrounds that also offer access to the North Trails.
Big Scrub has very few shade trees 3 or 4, Delancy has allot more & is a bigger camp area.
Thanks guys biggest thing is Bathroom since i will be bringing my wife delency is stating no restrooms so idk. I like wooded shaded areas for privacy. Along with being allowed to ride my ATV to the nearest trail
Delancy has indoor bathrooms
Rode the north trails Sat.. Delancy has bathrooms & its $6 per vehicle per night to camp there.
Allot of people camping & I personally would rather camp there than @ Big Scrub.
When did Delancy get bathrooms? I know they have toilets inside but there are no showers. There's also a couple campgrounds near Hog Valley Trail.
http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/ (http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/)
at the very north end of the trail system, and has it's own access to the trails. Very nice facilites. I just stayed there this past weekend.
Quote from: stacktester on October 24, 2011, 01:16:54 PM
When did Delancy get bathrooms? I know they have toilets inside but there are no showers. There's also a couple campgrounds near Hog Valley Trail.
Ok! Restrooms. No showers!!!
Quote from: 08Honda400EX on October 24, 2011, 02:13:07 PM
http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/ (http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/)
at the very north end of the trail system, and has it's own access to the trails. Very nice facilites. I just stayed there this past weekend.
No tents & they just started to allow popup campers!!!!
Quote from: SMP63 on October 24, 2011, 03:02:16 PM
Quote from: 08Honda400EX on October 24, 2011, 02:13:07 PM
http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/ (http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/)
at the very north end of the trail system, and has it's own access to the trails. Very nice facilites. I just stayed there this past weekend.
No tents & they just started to allow popup campers!!!!
Wow they must be a HIGH class campground lol
Actually it's a privately owned RV park!!!
Quote from: z400250 on October 24, 2011, 07:59:07 PM
Quote from: SMP63 on October 24, 2011, 03:02:16 PM
Quote from: 08Honda400EX on October 24, 2011, 02:13:07 PM
http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/ (http://www.lakeoklawaharvpark.com/)
at the very north end of the trail system, and has it's own access to the trails. Very nice facilites. I just stayed there this past weekend.
No tents & they just started to allow popup campers!!!!
They only want the 1%ers not the other 99 %. :no
Wow they must be a HIGH class campground lol
Quote from: SMP63 on October 24, 2011, 11:06:28 PM
Actually it's a privately owned RV park!!!
Dam yuppies, I'm suprised they don't have there own trails to so they don't have to deal with the normal people on the trails lolol