ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: jocolo on October 07, 2011, 05:32:40 AM

Title: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: jocolo on October 07, 2011, 05:32:40 AM
From this:


(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/Rodrigo-1.jpg)







To ............

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/IMAG0405.jpg)
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: T2 on October 08, 2011, 12:07:26 AM
Looking good were do you ride? I live in Orlando as well .
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: jocolo on October 26, 2011, 02:50:22 PM
More

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/IMG_0435.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/IMG_0432.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/IMG_0429.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/IMG_6967.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Cycle%20Works%20Graphics/IMG_6966.jpg)
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: T2 on October 26, 2011, 10:00:30 PM
heading to ride Bithlo tomorrow if your interested
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: jocolo on October 26, 2011, 10:46:06 PM
I wish in NY till tom. nite
Thanks tou
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: zman03 on October 26, 2011, 11:36:16 PM
nice bike!!! enjoy it ;)
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: T2 on October 27, 2011, 11:11:12 AM
Quote from: jocolo on October 26, 2011, 10:46:06 PM
I wish in NY till tom. nite
Thanks tou
NP Hit me up when you get back Heading to Thunder cross  On Sunday as well I will send you my number in a PM
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: quad-14 on November 06, 2011, 06:25:25 PM
so do you make custom number plates? i've been looking for a nice set but all the good ones i see on everyone's bikes.. i have a CRF250R.
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: jocolo on November 10, 2011, 03:18:36 AM
(http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/306299_205222896214525_100001804489895_476176_933426896_n.jpg)
(http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/318321_205222799547868_100001804489895_476174_1710922000_n.jpg)
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: onedeep on December 28, 2011, 12:14:14 AM
nice!
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: greenmachine on December 28, 2011, 08:46:37 PM
Quote from: T2 on October 08, 2011, 12:07:26 AM
Looking good were do you ride? I live in Orlando as well .
Hey Tony, how is that CR85R running?
Is the boy liknig it?
Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: T2 on December 29, 2011, 11:54:29 AM
He likes it But I have it for sale now Hes out growing it I got him a YZ250F Now and We both love it. If you know anyone looking to buy it please let me know I have it listed on CL.

Title: Re: 2012 Kawasaki Kx450F
Post by: greenmachine on December 30, 2011, 03:31:30 AM
thats cool I will keep my ears open. The 250f motors are nice. Been thinkin about building a hybrid blaster with the yz250f motor.