ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: sykolincoln on October 06, 2011, 09:23:14 PM

Title: xc races
Post by: sykolincoln on October 06, 2011, 09:23:14 PM
when wil the xc races start again? I almost got my duahgters quad setup for her and shes excited to try it out :o
Title: Re: xc races
Post by: sykolincoln on October 25, 2011, 01:57:02 AM
101 views....no comments....no answer ???
Title: Re: xc races
Post by: Paul_S on October 25, 2011, 12:44:45 PM
Still thinking about it.  ;)
Title: Re: xc races
Post by: sykolincoln on November 02, 2011, 04:50:47 PM
I hope you do, im not wanting to race (maybe later) but my daughter wants to get into it and starting out I can probably only afford to go so far to take her racing and there isnt any where else for her to go (dosnt want to do MX)
Title: Re: xc races
Post by: sykolincoln on January 14, 2012, 06:19:21 PM
Any new news on this? My daughter just got cleared from shands to be able to ride again.
Title: Re: xc races
Post by: sykolincoln on January 17, 2012, 12:10:09 AM
Bump  ???