ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Stinky Pete on October 03, 2011, 10:29:35 PM

Title: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: Stinky Pete on October 03, 2011, 10:29:35 PM
Anybody know where i can find/buy 6" pvc pipe for a tube stereo i am working on? Thanks
Title: Re: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: jrpro130 on October 03, 2011, 10:39:28 PM
I got a section from home depot, it was very expensive..had to buy 8ft I think
Title: Re: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: Stinky Pete on October 03, 2011, 11:06:00 PM
i just called my home depot and they only carry up to 4"
Title: Re: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: yfz122 on October 04, 2011, 12:31:30 AM
Go to your local irrigation supply. Some have scrap for sale, sometimes free pieces. If not they can sell you some.
Title: Re: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: greenmachine on October 04, 2011, 11:28:23 PM
saw it in LOWES today, it was green and looked to be in 6' lengths. Didnt catch the price though.
Title: Re: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: jrpro130 on October 05, 2011, 02:14:55 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on October 04, 2011, 11:28:23 PM
saw it in LOWES today, it was green and looked to be in 6' lengths. Didnt catch the price though.

Green is a different outside diameter.  I tried to get that but when I put a white sch 40 coupling up to it, wasn't even close...about 1" off.

Pete, your location says deerfield...check out the home depot on 441 and wiles thats where I got mine, call them first though.  I just got it a month ago
Title: Re: Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo
Post by: Stinky Pete on October 05, 2011, 02:55:45 AM
i will call them up tomorrow, thanks