My son & I are gonna ride ONF north & south trails Saturday & Sunday. Anybody is welcome to
ride along! Post up if you wanna go!!!
Hey guys, I live in the Daytona Beach area and there is absolutely no legal riding places in Volusia county. I Think They hate every aspect of 4 wheelers. It's like they go out of their way to prohibit it. You cant even tool up and down the beach. Anyway, I would really like to know how to get to the area in Hastings where you ride. Directions from I-95 heading to Jax. would be great. We ride at Mud Muckers every month but you know that's just not enough. Please Help us we are dieing in Daytona Beach. (LOL)
Would love to go but pretty busy Saturday with daughter and got to work Sunday. Ride safe and have a blast. We will ride together again soon. Give me a call some time.
Quote from: Dirty Brutes on September 30, 2011, 11:48:40 AM
Would love to go but pretty busy Saturday with daughter and got to work Sunday. Ride safe and have a blast. We will ride together again soon. Give me a call some time.
Did you get the box mounted on your wheeler yet?
Yes i did and i think it looks pretty good.
Thats great!!!!! If you happen to come across another give me yell!