When I bought my 350 Raptor it had a loud exhaust on it. It wasn't as loud as some of the aftermarket mufflers I've heard on ATV's but it was loud for me. The previous owner had modified a muffler he fabbed from a Ducati. So I bought a nearly new OEM Yamaha unit on ebay. What a wonderful difference it made! It idles better since it no longer pops and crackles, and I can hear when the transmission changes gears. I'll probably be run over on the trails by someone who's mufflers drown out the sound of a freight train but until then it will be much more enjoyable to ride.
Good job bro. If the neighbors cant hear you then they cant complain.
Sounds like you can ride at DFA no more than 96 decibels. :ThumbsUp.gif
Had a nice ride Sunday. Now I'll list the old set on Ebay and see if anyone wants it.