I cant ride for 2 months and look what shows up at my door
[attachment deleted by admin]
could that be the new long travel from elka? 12" of travel? high speed and low speed adjusters?
[attachment deleted by admin]
yep! its 17" long and a full 12" of travel at the rear wheel and I HAVE TO LOOK AT IT FOR 2 MONTHS :'(
Dont worry Bro, I am by your side, you got the bike, and I have the body, mabe we can ride some time next week. ;DAnyway looking sharp I like it, cait wait for my stuff. ;)
Quote from: T2Raptor on July 07, 2005, 07:57:22 PM
Dont worry Bro, I am by your side, you got the bike, and I have the body, mabe we can ride some time next week. ;DAnyway looking sharp I like it, cait wait for my stuff. ;)
Thanks Tony! with that statement I just made you my BEST FRIEND! ;)
now you know what i felt like when i broke my collar bone and the next day i got my long travel front end. :P
Quote from: raptor350 on July 07, 2005, 08:53:16 PM
now you know what i felt like when i broke my collar bone and the next day i got my long travel front end. :P
yes i do :'(
hey dreth, why dont you let me borrow it, that way i can test them for you and you dont have 2 be turtured by the sight of them lol ::)
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 07, 2005, 09:58:01 PM
hey dreth, why dont you let me borrow it, that way i can test them for you and you dont have 2 be turtured by the sight of them lol ::)
nice try! but i will let you ride it ;)
sounds cool 2 me ;D
2 months!!! Man we were just talking about when we could hookup another "Speed Ride". I haven't been to Ocala since the last one >:(.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on July 09, 2005, 07:03:08 AM
2 months!!! Man we were just talking about when we could hookup another "Speed Ride". I haven't been to Ocala since the last one >:(.
im hoping for the labor day weekend! SPEED RIDE at big scrub ;) yall can go without me :'(
It sure SUCKS be laid up hurt!!!!!!!!