ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Keeter on September 20, 2011, 08:10:52 PM

Title: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: Keeter on September 20, 2011, 08:10:52 PM
The website looks dated and there is not a mention of any more events nor current status.  What's up??
Title: Re: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: Keeter on September 23, 2011, 07:02:18 PM
WOW!! 60 views and no one has any input..That place must be dead.
Title: Re: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: speedman8903 on October 11, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
idk im going to be right or not but i called them not too long ago maybe 3-4 months? they are open every weekend. idk why they havent done any events.
Title: Re: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: Keeter on October 15, 2011, 10:56:24 AM
Quote from: speedman8903 on October 11, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
idk im going to be right or not but i called them not too long ago maybe 3-4 months? they are open every weekend. idk why they havent done any events.

Thanks Speedman. I will give them a call.
Title: Re: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: speedman8903 on October 15, 2011, 07:39:33 PM
let me know if you go and when maybe im off i havent rode there in over 2 years. so i wouldnt mind going again. do you ride mud only or trails also?
Title: Re: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: prestigemotosports on October 16, 2011, 01:15:09 PM
I went there about 2 weeks ago on a Saturday.  They're open just about every weekend.  The track is ok, but not as good as Thundercross, Bartow, or East Bay.  Plus I'm always the only quad there when I go....
Title: Re: What happened to L-Cross??
Post by: Keeter on October 23, 2011, 04:18:04 PM
Quote from: speedman8903 on October 15, 2011, 07:39:33 PM
let me know if you go and when maybe im off i havent rode there in over 2 years. so i wouldnt mind going again. do you ride mud only or trails also?

I ride the mud mostly. I will ride trails if they are long and maintained.