Im new to the Jacksonville area. Wanting to get a group to go ride near by! Any takers???
I'm up to go ridin'. just need to find time. lol.
I sent u an email with my contact info! Let me know if ya get some free time! What part of jacksonvlle do u live?
Never mind I'm an idiot. I live in fruit cove too. Anywhere to ride around here?
Heading out to Hastings tomorrow 9/24 if anyone wants to go!!!
Yeah owning an ATV in Jax sucks anymore. You have to pack it up and drive atleast an hour to ride anywhere legal. I normally ride Hastings, and Sandbox in Ga, and have ridden ONF a few times. Sandbox is by far my favorite place to ride though.. Hastings is cool but gets old if it's dry and dusty.
Yeah I went to Hastings last week, it was fun. Definatly not dry. It's alot different than what I'm used too. You can open it up alot down there. Where I rode in NC you would never hit 3rd gear. I'm definatly going back to Hastings in a couple weeks if ya wanna go!
Hello, Live in the Daytona Beach area and am looking for places to ride. We go to Mud Muckers every month but I would like to ride at least 2 or 3 times during the month. Directions to your ride area in Hastings comming from I-95 would be great! NO WHERE TO RIDE IN VOLUSIA COUNTY THAT I KNOW OF! SUCKS!
I'm gonna try to copy a map from another thread hopefully it works
url=http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fruit+Cove,+FL&daddr=Beckenger+Ave&hl=en&ll=29.814434,-81.55838&spn=0.697034,1.234589&sll=29.616744,-81.474009&sspn=0.010913,0.01929&geocode=FWN1ywEd4j4i-ymLnd7sbM7liDHb9KsjsV8TVA%3BFbL4wwEdoLUk-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=h&z=10]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fruit+Cove,+FL&daddr=Beckenger+Ave&hl=en&ll=29.814434,-81.55838&spn=0.697034,1.234589&sll=29.616744,-81.474009&sspn=0.010913,0.01929&geocode=FWN1ywEd4j4i-ymLnd7sbM7liDHb9KsjsV8TVA%3BFbL4wwEdoLUk-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=h&z=10[/url]
[/quote]
2nd time a charm?
url=http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fruit+Cove,+FL&daddr=Beckenger+Ave&hl=en&ll=29.814434,-81.55838&spn=0.697034,1.234589&sll=29.616744,-81.474009&sspn=0.010913,0.01929&geocode=FWN1ywEd4j4i-ymLnd7sbM7liDHb9KsjsV8TVA%3BFbL4wwEdoLUk-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=h&z=10]http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fruit+Cove,+FL&daddr=Beckenger+Ave&hl=en&ll=29.814434,-81.55838&spn=0.697034,1.234589&sll=29.616744,-81.474009&sspn=0.010913,0.01929&geocode=FWN1ywEd4j4i-ymLnd7sbM7liDHb9KsjsV8TVA%3BFbL4wwEdoLUk-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=h&z=10[/url]
Oh well look at the Hastings thread in where to ride. A guy put an inbedded google map of where to go. Let me know if that works!
John, you left out a couple characters when you copied and pasted.
This is directions from the Fruit Cove area but you get the idea.
http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fruit+Cove,+FL&daddr=Beckenger+Ave&hl=en&ll=29.814434,-81.55838&spn=0.697034,1.234589&sll=29.616744,-81.474009&sspn=0.010913,0.01929&geocode=FWN1ywEd4j4i-ymLnd7sbM7liDHb9KsjsV8TVA%3BFbL4wwEdoLUk-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=h&z=10 (http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fruit+Cove,+FL&daddr=Beckenger+Ave&hl=en&ll=29.814434,-81.55838&spn=0.697034,1.234589&sll=29.616744,-81.474009&sspn=0.010913,0.01929&geocode=FWN1ywEd4j4i-ymLnd7sbM7liDHb9KsjsV8TVA%3BFbL4wwEdoLUk-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=h&z=10)
a good place to go ride is (( scottsmoor 5a )) alot of land to ride, only thing is that it is about 1 to 1 1/2 hr drive . exit 231 on i95 just south of i4 ....enjoy
mudbucket2,
did u go there in the pass few day? we went two weeks ago and had a blast.lots of water
Do you know the name of exit 231 so I can look it up on google? Or maybe some directions?
Stuckway Rd. Exit 231 on I-95 head west & the road dead ends & becomes the parking area for 5A!
its county RD.5A exit 231 four exits pass I4 on 95south.
Is this where you park?
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=28.765731,-80.896915&hl=en&ll=28.765703,-80.896797&spn=0.077947,0.154324&sll=28.765741,-80.896947&sspn=0.004872,0.009645&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&t=m&z=13 (http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=28.765731,-80.896915&hl=en&ll=28.765703,-80.896797&spn=0.077947,0.154324&sll=28.765741,-80.896947&sspn=0.004872,0.009645&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&t=m&z=13)
Looks like a Game Refuge, any problems with law riding out there?
Quote from: Ole Nasty on October 02, 2011, 06:47:47 PM
Is this where you park?
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=28.765731,-80.896915&hl=en&ll=28.765703,-80.896797&spn=0.077947,0.154324&sll=28.765741,-80.896947&sspn=0.004872,0.009645&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&t=m&z=13 (http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=28.765731,-80.896915&hl=en&ll=28.765703,-80.896797&spn=0.077947,0.154324&sll=28.765741,-80.896947&sspn=0.004872,0.009645&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&t=m&z=13)
Looks like a Game Refuge, any problems with law riding out there?
Yes Ole Nasty thats where you park. The west side of I-95 Stuckway Rd. dead ends thats the parking area! No problems with the law. Good place to ride!!! You need to check it out!!!!
If you liked Hastings, you'll love this place. I like it better than Hastings!!
I'm gonna have to check it out. Its 2 hours away from me so I'll have to make it an all day thing.
The same for me too. I feel it's worth the drive, Hastings not so much!
just watch out some of the water holes are deep.
Its all good I just snorkeled my Grizzly, now I gotta do my Sportsman.
Anybody wanna get together and go riding tomorrow? Maybe Hastings or Hogwaller or somewhere? Probably Hastings since its free.