Anyone here watch Fishers ATV world on the outdoor channel ?
I saw an episode back from June where Brian fisher came to florida and rode with a gentleman named Summersill.
Does anyone know where this place was where they rode. I'm running out of good choices to ride :(
Watch the shoe every week. Not familiar with that episode. Good luck.
Yeah it was in June of this year. Looked like Croom but i could be mistaken. I love the show also. Im trying to see if i could head up Hatfield and Mccoy this year in October.
That place looks like a blast. I would love to ride there.
This is Daniel Summersill and was the guy that rode with Fishers
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000027520507 (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000027520507)
If you look at the pics on his facebook they were in ocala
Quote from: caospop on September 16, 2011, 12:16:36 AM
Yeah it was in June of this year. Looked like Croom but i could be mistaken. I love the show also. Im trying to see if i could head up Hatfield and Mccoy this year in October.
I am going to Hatfield McCoy October 9th through 14th going to Ride Little Coal River,Rockhouse & Possible Bearwallow Trails.
Quote from: gmiller0737 on September 19, 2011, 11:30:48 PM
Quote from: caospop on September 16, 2011, 12:16:36 AM
Yeah it was in June of this year. Looked like Croom but i could be mistaken. I love the show also. Im trying to see if i could head up Hatfield and Mccoy this year in October.
I am going to Hatfield McCoy October 9th through 14th going to Ride Little Coal River,Rockhouse & Possible Bearwallow Trails.
Where are you staying ?
Kathren's Cabins (Little Coal River) We Stayed there in August,May also trailer over & Ride Rockhouse and/or Bearwalow Trails,Pm me if you are going to be up there Oct 10th to 14th maybe we can get together,At this time I am not sure if my buddy is going or not so I may be making the trip solo it would be nice to have someone to ride with.
You have to trailer the ATV's ??? I thought you could ride on the streets there.
It's 40 miles or more from Little Coal River to Rockhouse & you can ride on some but not all roads,Little Coal River does not have a town connector,From Rockhouse you can ride into the town of Man or Gilbert,I have only rode the L.C.R. Trail before.