ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY on August 17, 2011, 01:56:31 AM

Title: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY on August 17, 2011, 01:56:31 AM
OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY
OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY AUGUST 28TH


GATES OPEN @ 9am
PRACTICE 9am TILL 2pm

COST TO PRACTICE $10
COST TO SPECTATE $5

We are considering starting TT racing again!!
Please give us some feedback.

71197 NW Gainesville Rd. Ocala, Fl.34475

For more info Please call Bill @352-812-3922
Title: Re: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: zman03 on August 17, 2011, 02:29:54 AM
do you have a website? any pics of events? or the track?
Title: Re: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY on August 17, 2011, 03:17:17 AM
The website is ocalamicrospeedway.com
You should be able to find pics at southerndirttrackassociation.com or in previous post on atvflorida.com

Thanks Bill
Title: Re: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: Devildog on August 30, 2011, 07:36:32 PM
Are you going to be having any more bike practice days?
Title: Re: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: dirtysouthmotorsports on September 03, 2011, 02:41:39 AM
there website says theres another practice september 11th
Title: Re: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: Devildog on September 06, 2011, 12:20:28 PM
Do the Practices listed on their schedule always include bikes?

I didn't see anywhere on the site where it said one way or the other. I couldn't tell if their practices were all inclusive or just the cars or ????


If that one is bikes too then I can probably make that. Assuming I can get the parts I need in time.
Title: Re: OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28
Post by: dirtysouthmotorsports on September 06, 2011, 11:08:49 PM
its a open practice bikes and cars.. im bringing my quad out.. see you there if you make it :ThumbsUp.gif