looking to go to(( ONF )) one day next week lets get it togather and go...we need to work on a day to go,, i have only been there 2 or 3 times so dont know where is a good place to park and ride...let me know ...jim
I will probally go to ONF on Tues. and ride the Centennial Trail. (Not confirmed yet)
I can't believe you are riding in this heat. Do you have a/c ? Just kidding. I wish I could go but it will be a few more weeks for me. :(
Scorpion as long as you are moving theres a breeze ;D But Yes it is hot !!!
Ready to ride!!! Tuesday sounds good to me. I've got a small grill i can bring & we can cook some burgers or dogs if ya want.
Hang in there Scorpion you'll be back riding soon!!!!
what happened i thought you wern't going to be able to ride
My son got invited to stay over @ a freinds house before school starts. He won't be going so i don't have to wait on the studs to come in.
I work tuesday but if yall wanted to go wednesday I'd be up for the trip. What do yall ride?
I'm off ont Tuesday but work on Wednesday :'(
Anybody want to join us on Tuesday????