ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: sxdirt on August 03, 2011, 02:31:29 PM

Title: Looking to Rent of ATV
Post by: sxdirt on August 03, 2011, 02:31:29 PM
Hi everyone, I am traveling to Palm Coast/Daytona tomorrow with my son and am looking for a place where I could rent an ATV or two seater quad. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks
Title: Re: Looking to Rent of ATV
Post by: mrbones on August 03, 2011, 08:08:52 PM
I don't know of any, but to ride where exactly?
Title: Re: Looking to Rent of ATV
Post by: SMP63 on August 03, 2011, 10:11:00 PM
It's been a few years since i was there but they use to rent them to ride on the beach.
Don't know if they still do or not.
Title: Re: Looking to Rent of ATV
Post by: mrbones on August 04, 2011, 05:41:58 AM
That's what I was thinking, too. Probably not too exciting. At least not compared to what we're used to out in the forest or on the track. Or..in the muuuud pit!