ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: ocalamike on July 28, 2011, 11:53:56 PM

Title: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on July 28, 2011, 11:53:56 PM
We gonna do it this year? I need to take back my championship fron 09 that I was cheated out of last year by Dalequad. :'(
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Paul_S on July 29, 2011, 12:19:56 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on July 28, 2011, 11:53:56 PM
We gonna do it this year? I need to take back my championship fron 09 that I was cheated out of last year by Dalequad. :'(

Yeah dawg I'm in  ;D
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: KFX400 NPR on July 29, 2011, 01:09:16 AM
I would like to get in on it how much?
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Motoplex_Matt on July 29, 2011, 02:45:32 PM
I'm in.
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Paul_S on July 29, 2011, 05:24:03 PM
Quote from: KFX400 NPR on July 29, 2011, 01:09:16 AM
I would like to get in on it how much?

It's free, I'll post up a link in a few days  ;D
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: KFX400 NPR on July 29, 2011, 05:56:01 PM
ok so just for fun sounds good I would like in ;)
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on July 29, 2011, 09:13:32 PM
The Mighty Morons will return to their championship form this year!!!!! >:D
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: KFX400 NPR on August 10, 2011, 05:59:24 PM
any updates on this would like to get in but have not seen whats service you guys are using or anything keep me posted
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Paul_S on August 10, 2011, 06:03:02 PM
Quote from: KFX400 NPR on August 10, 2011, 05:59:24 PM
any updates on this would like to get in but have not seen whats service you guys are using or anything keep me posted

We use Yahoo  ;D
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: KFX400 NPR on August 10, 2011, 06:56:05 PM
ok I have a yahoo account is the league setup? if so whats the name and pass if you need a pass to get in ty
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Paul_S on August 10, 2011, 09:45:26 PM
Quote from: KFX400 NPR on August 10, 2011, 06:56:05 PM
ok I have a yahoo account is the league setup? if so whats the name and pass if you need a pass to get in ty

Be ready in the next day or two  ;)
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on August 11, 2011, 10:10:30 PM
Whats is it Paul 4 years in a row you lost in the championship game? I will be beating you in that game this year.........It's 2009 all over again!  :-*
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Paul_S on August 12, 2011, 11:41:45 AM
Yup, I made it to the final and chocked EVERY time  :'(

5th year is going to be a doozy though.

League is open for registration now.

Looking for about 8~10 teams this year.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register_joinprivateleague_league_select?invitation=470172_242_561836_3_3 (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register_joinprivateleague_league_select?invitation=470172_242_561836_3_3)

You will need your own Yahoo username and password.

Pm me for the league password.
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on September 13, 2011, 02:30:33 AM
I think I may have won this week. I knew I had a good team but over 500 points? HOLY SHIZZ!!!
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on December 27, 2011, 02:27:42 AM
The Mighty Morons are champions again!!!! Nice season Dalequad but Romo gettin hurt was the dagger for you!!!!
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: patches206 on December 27, 2011, 02:35:45 AM
Mikey where the hell have you been hiding.
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on December 27, 2011, 03:33:36 AM
Been busy lots of stuff happening in my life right now. All of it good though. I have been blessed lately.
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: patches206 on December 27, 2011, 03:34:59 AM
Good to hear we have to get together to ride.  My be an over nighter Croom or Ocala?
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: Paul_S on December 27, 2011, 01:38:03 PM
Props on the win sir. My team really blew this year.
Title: Re: Fantasy football
Post by: ocalamike on December 27, 2011, 08:56:14 PM
Yea it was weird not seeing you in the playoffs.