Hey guys, I finally have a day off and I want to ride so I am going to go down to homestead to ride out in the model lands (the humps) off of cardsound road. I always call the place the model lands but I know there is like 10 different names for it. Anyways its the area just south of the homestead speedway. If anyone is interested in joining me please let me know. I will be down there from 3 till dark.
Feel free to text or call 954-914-5586
Matt, where do you park? I've heard of the hump, but I have no idea where to leave the truck / trailer?
how was it , was it wet or dry?
Serg, where do you park when you hit the hump?
Park off Tennesse road. From turnpike its left at the light as soon as the turnpike ends I think 344. There is a pirate restaurant there. Travel south on 344 until u get to the light of Tennesse Rd. Turn right then park 1/4 mile down on the left. This place is better for utility quads.
sorry danny but i have never been yet i heard its kinda wet for my banshee