What do you think?
The new name will be the ATV QUAD CHALLENGE.
4 events over 3 days.
Going to be fun!
Will the first day be the practice day? What's the events?
The events will be a Knobby TT, Drag, Grand Prix, and MX.
Tentative schedule:
Grand Prix will be held Thursday.
Knobby TT and Drag will be held on Friday.
MX will be held Saturday.
MX Practice will be on Friday. All other practice sessions will be held the morning of the event.
Awards will be done Sunday January 1, 2012.
Just to clarify this a little.
Jason Dodds will be assisting in this endeavor. Jason is a past MX racer that has experience with running tracks and events. He also assisted with the old ATV OLYMPICS. His knowledge of how this event was run in the past will help things run smoothly.
I think your gonna need to do the awards on Saturday, 4 nights is a little pricey with hotel stays and some folks might want to get home for newyears. Just a thought. ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on July 07, 2011, 03:53:27 PM
I think your gonna need to do the awards on Saturday, 4 nights is a little pricey with hotel stays and some folks might want to get home for newyears. Just a thought. ;)
That is something that we will look into. We are going to plan an event for New Years Eve. Maybe a couple of local bands. Night events. Maybe a Mr. and Mrs ATV Quad Challenge event. We are still working on that.
If I wear a dress and some Stilettos can I be TRX#9's MRS.? I mean that's what he calls me when he is laying pipe anyway......
Quote from: shogun323 on July 08, 2011, 02:54:45 PM
If I wear a dress and some Stilettos can I be TRX#9's MRS.? I mean that's what he calls me when he is laying pipe anyway......
Of coarse you can wear that, its a drag race silly. :hotty2.gif
Is anyone going to run all 4 disciplines?