http://forums.corral.net/forums/member-build-up-projects/1283023-my-slow-build.html (http://forums.corral.net/forums/member-build-up-projects/1283023-my-slow-build.html)
Looks good!! That's stang is going to be to nice to drive ;) keep us posted.
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on July 07, 2011, 12:32:45 PM
Looks good!! That's stang is going to be to nice to drive ;) keep us posted.
Thanks!
I also got rid of my GMC Sierra 4X4 and got this 4 weeks ago
2002 Lightning. Like brand new with 18,752 miles on it.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Lightning/0617111206-01-Copy.jpg)
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Lightning/stockwheels2.jpg)
That'll be nice pulling your mustang. White on white, need to paint the trailer white. LOL Are you building it to show it, drive it, or both?
It will be used for both. I'm adding new pictures to the thread now.
Thanks.
Thread updated.
Future plans are 5 lug conversiuon with Cobra 4 wheel disc brakes. Then custom interior.
Had an 04, hence the username and I miss it every week. Cant wait to see the wheel conversion!
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 07, 2011, 10:46:21 PM
Had an 04, hence the username and I miss it every week. Cant wait to see the wheel conversion!
The truck is a blast to drive. I like it more every day.
Build thread updated.
Nice job Frank! Looks like you have definitely had no free time lately. Let us know how it goes when you fire it up today!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 09, 2011, 02:23:56 PM
Nice job Frank! Looks like you have definitely had no free time lately. Let us know how it goes when you fire it up today!
Thanks! Will do. I will be making a video.
thats is one bad ass mustang frank ! its going to be sweet when its finish. what color are you doing the interior ?
Quote from: lawnman58 on July 09, 2011, 04:13:50 PM
thats is one bad ass mustang frank ! its going to be sweet when its finish. what color are you doing the interior ?
Thanks!
I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to do it, but it will be charcoal gray and red.
Build thread updated again.
I was going to ask you if you had started it yet. Are they new fuel lines or the originals? Now you'll find yourself coming home starting it up just to listen to it. At least I did LOL then your wife will say was all that revving necessary. LOL
The fuel lines are original. I was able to fix it with some advice from one of the members on the Corral. I'm going to try to get it dyno tuned on Monday. The car is backed in the garage. I had to tape around the door going to the house, because she said the exhaust fumes were killing her.
It also needs an alignment.
Nice truck!
WOW nice Frank, I don't know if you remember me but I have the KFX450 and use to ride with joe a little bit. We've ridden at L-cross together a couple years back. I too have a lighting, you should check out Lightningrodder.com , specifically the FLRC section. Pretty good site.
(http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p186/RAD700R/PA180209.jpg)
Quote from: RAD 450r on July 30, 2011, 09:28:24 PM
WOW nice Frank, I don't know if you remember me but I have the KFX450 and use to ride with joe a little bit. We've ridden at L-cross together a couple years back. I too have a lighting, you should check out Lightningrodder.com , specifically the FLRC section. Pretty good site.
(http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p186/RAD700R/PA180209.jpg)
I remember you. I'm on Lightningrodder. Screen name is *SVT*.
I had the car dyno tuned today. I put down 396HP/402TQ. I'm very happy with the out come.
The car pulls nice. I still have a few bugs to work out.
When I was installing everything I had to remove the right side header a few times. In the process I tore the gasket. I got a set of fel-pro header gaskets. I've read the BBK ones are junk. I almost changed the left side too, but said to myself, it's on there just leave it. Well the left side gasket is leaking. I guess I will be changing that out now.
Here's the dyno graph.
(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/TRX450R_Racer/Mustang%20build/dynosheet.jpg)