ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Dirty Brutes on July 03, 2011, 03:14:21 PM

Title: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: Dirty Brutes on July 03, 2011, 03:14:21 PM
Hello everyone. Been snoopng around site for a while and finally desided to register. I have two Brute forces and love to ride. Anyone want to ride let me know. I want to get to DFA and mud muckers some time.
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: mrbones on July 04, 2011, 03:33:43 PM
Welcome to the site!
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: patches206 on July 04, 2011, 06:40:28 PM
Welcome. :T
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: SMP63 on July 05, 2011, 02:30:50 AM
Hello & welcome!
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: 1Scorpion on August 03, 2011, 05:45:56 PM
 Welcome to the site. I won't be riding for a while. I broke my leg in a street bike crash.  I hope to be riding atvs again in Sept. or  Oct .   I usally ride in Ocala National Forest. 
  See you on the trails !
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: mrbones on August 03, 2011, 07:30:45 PM
Ouch. What kind of street bike?
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: Busta Nutt on August 03, 2011, 10:23:57 PM
ha  ha  my sister in law lives in brooksville you all some hillbillies up there. she gots a dam triple wide
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: mrbones on August 04, 2011, 05:43:16 AM
A damn triple wide is a big ass house, bro.
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: 1Scorpion on August 04, 2011, 11:18:05 PM
Quote from: mrbones on August 03, 2011, 07:30:45 PM
Ouch. What kind of street bike?
2010 Kawaski Concours 14 abs .  I'm pretty sure they are going to total it.  
 If they do I might get a sport quad to add to the stable.  I like my ute but I would like to have something to get a little sport riding in.  Once the weather cools down and I heal up.  
 Croom is the nearest place for me to ride . I like Ocala but it has to be an all day ride to make it worth while.      
Are you all riding even in this heat ? 

Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread. 
Title: Re: New guy from Brooksville!
Post by: Busta Nutt on August 05, 2011, 07:24:52 PM
Quote from: mrbones on August 04, 2011, 05:43:16 AM
A damn triple wide is a big ass house, bro.
you ain't kiddin got a dam pool table in the living room and an above ground pool out back wit a trampoline right next to it!  they got 10 acres I tink.