Quote from: rolling thunder on June 14, 2011, 04:31:35 PM
Paul you got any mud & water out there :'(
Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there I think there is about 12 comming up sunday
Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 04:58:19 PMQuote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there I think there is about 12 comming up sunday
Nope, not a freaking drop :(
[/we should be up there about 8 or 9 quote]
Quote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 05:52:26 PMQuote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 04:58:19 PMQuote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there I think there is about 12 comming up sunday
Nope, not a freaking drop :(
[/we should be up there about 8 or 9 quote]
It's freaking storming there now sir 8)
Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 09:10:19 PMQuote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 05:52:26 PM<nanaparty>Quote from: Paul_S on June 17, 2011, 04:58:19 PMQuote from: rolling thunder on June 17, 2011, 04:51:52 PM
you getting any rain up there I think there is about 12 comming up sunday
Nope, not a freaking drop :(
[/we should be up there about 8 or 9 quote]
It's freaking storming there now sir 8)