Got this in an email thought it was funny!!!
Last year I bought my mother-n-law a cemetery plot for CHRISTMAS and this year I didn't get her anything when she ask why I told her you haven't used the present I got you last year ;D the fight started ;D
I was watching TV last night and my wife said whats on TV?I said dust :o the fight started ;D
I bumped into another car in town the other day and a midget got out of his car walked up to me and said im not happy >:D I said which one are you rolback1 the fight started ;D
My wife and I were watching who wants to be a millionaire the other night when I said to her want to make love :-* she said no I said is that your final answer without looking at me she said yes >:( I said Id like to phone a friend ;D ;D ;D the fight started ;D
My wife told me the other day she wanted something nice and shiny that would go from 0 to 150 in 3 seconds so I bought her a bathroom scale :o the fight started ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
2:L :L :R :}} :box.gif
:R :R :R
That is funny!
rolback1 <nanaparty>