ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: cj on June 07, 2011, 12:59:55 AM

Title: Sand Drags
Post by: cj on June 07, 2011, 12:59:55 AM
Hey Paul ,have you had any sand drags aftrer the MX races lately   ?
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: Paul_S on June 07, 2011, 01:12:32 AM
Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 12:59:55 AM
Hey Paul ,have you had any sand drags aftrer the MX races lately   ?


Nah, it was a bust  :(
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: cj on June 07, 2011, 01:30:11 AM
That stinks !
what kind of turnout was there on the last big weekend ,anything fast show ?
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: Paul_S on June 07, 2011, 01:04:35 PM
Turnout was ok for the weekend generally, no built quads showed up for the drag racing.
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
OcalaMike got whooped by the girl! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty>
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 02:56:50 PM
Quote from: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
OcalaMike got whooped by the girl! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty>
Spanked him good not once but twice rolback1 rolback1 rolback1..I think he beat her once but I still gave it to her rolback1 sorry mikey :( ;D ;D
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:07:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj , their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while


was she still riding the blue 700 rappy  ?
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:33:03 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
:o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D

he must not be looking very well, havnt seen him around in almost 5 months  :dunno.gif .
oh well , I tried to offer some advice to help get his machine setup ,but i guess he takes $h!t too serious  !



Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 05:08:07 PM
Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:07:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj , their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while


was she still riding the blue 700 rappy  ?

yep!
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 10:21:50 PM
Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:33:03 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
:o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D

he must not be looking very well, havnt seen him around in almost 5 months  :dunno.gif .
oh well , I tried to offer some advice to help get his machine setup ,but i guess he takes $h!t too serious  !




I was just kiddin man I herd he sold his chitt and bought a boat :o :o :o ;D
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: cj on June 07, 2011, 10:28:35 PM


[/quote]I was just kiddin man I herd he sold his chitt and bought a boat :o :o :o ;D
[/quote]

That seems to be a common theme ,people selling the orv's and buying boats  :'(
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: Paul_S on June 07, 2011, 11:37:11 PM
Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 10:28:35 PM


I was just kiddin man I herd he sold his chitt and bought a boat :o :o :o ;D
[/quote]

That seems to be a common theme ,people selling the orv's and buying boats  :'(
[/quote]

Yeah I have talked to quite a few of my old customers and they have bought boats and/or are doing other things than riding. 
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: ocalamike on June 08, 2011, 12:53:48 AM
Quote from: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 02:45:28 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while :o hey cj slowraptor was looking for you  ;D ;D ;D
OcalaMike got whooped by the girl! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty>
At least I made it out of the first round Patches!
Title: Re: Sand Drags
Post by: rzr ridr on June 08, 2011, 12:52:31 PM
They say boat stands for break out another thousand :o :o :o I find it best to just have a friend with a boat ;D ;D ;D mine made me happy twice...when I bought it and when I sold it ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: cj on June 07, 2011, 04:07:13 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 07, 2011, 12:20:11 PM
Yea they was some fast quads cj , their was a girl puttin the smack down on them boyz for a little while


was she still riding the blue 700 rappy  ?
I think it was a white 450 :dunno.gif