I went to Soggy Botton mud pit today . they have mud pits trails and a creek you can swim in It is just north of Macclenny I met the owners they are nice people. Its open next sat the 11th If you want a nice place to ride this is the place www.sbmudpit.com (http://www.sbmudpit.com) me and my wife will be there the 11th hope to see you there . CAN AMS rule :drive.gif
I see on their site campgrounds are coming soon, were these up yet? Was there enough facilities to accomadate a "camping with young kids and wife" weekend?
so far I think we have 6 from middleburg going to soggy bottom on sat the 11th I think they are going to have the drag strip open :dunno.gif CAN AMS rule
Sounds cool, (pretty sure you meant Sat the 9th) I sent you a PM.
I went to Soggy Bottom Mud Pit last night and had a blast! Between the trucks, the trails and the mud it was too much fun. And the price was right, $10.