Does anyone know why Hogwaller closes from Memorial day to Labor day? We were planning on going out there in 2 weeks but found they are closed for the summer. That is the best time to go riding. Does anyone else know of any other good places to go riding in NE Florida
i think cause of the heat and stuff from what i'm told. i was just out there this past weekend. it was a blast. tons of people
They close every summer. Usually they make additions to the pit and also other enhancements to the site. The last I heard is that they are going to put in a couple rv hookups and some new showers. Its a good place to ride but does get very hot during the summer.
Do you know anywhere else around that is as good as Hogwaller, preferably 1-2 hours from Middleburg?
They are going to open this weekend for one last ATV weekend before they close according to their website. I definitely plan on being there. ;D
soggy bottom mud pit is open www.sbmudpit.com (http://www.sbmudpit.com) 26 miles from middleburg
I've been there several times. I didn't care for it too much.