hey guys, I just got my first atv, its nothing special and its chinese, lol. Looking to upgrade once Im comfortable and find one that I want! this looks to be a good forum for info and whatnot
Welcome to the forum!! I'm just outside of Tampa myself, Brandon actually... there's not a whole lot of places to ride around here. Rancho is really the only place I know of.
Nothing wrong with the Chinese ATV's as long as your having fun, iI had a roketa 250 and rode that thing till the wheels fell of, literally...
yeah I found that out, but we have been riding on a property my brother in law has access to. it has a mx track with a few jumps and a pretty good trail cut thru out the property.
heres a few crappy cell shots- my beater is the blue 150. got it for 200 bux with the plastic still on the seat
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/dailydragr/0b4e8094.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/dailydragr/255caa8e.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/dailydragr/b52f7600.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/dailydragr/43a8c5fe.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/dailydragr/b119982c.jpg)
Well come new guy! ;D
welcome nebie, now get a helmet on ;)
Welcome to the site. Your best bet for other riding places is:
Rancho (Zephyrhills) - free
Croom (Brookville) - Annual Fee
Dirty Foot Adventures (Lake Wales) - Membership and fee on visits.
Please wear a helmet. We see way too many people suffer major head injuries that could have been prevented by wearing a skull cap.
Hello & Welcome to the forum!!
thanx guys!! I may be scooping up a name brand quad this weekend! cant wait. Im going to buy a helmet as well
Cool. If you are looking for someone to ride with, I'm in. Just moved to the area and trying to get together with someone to ride with.