ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: yfz122 on June 01, 2011, 02:34:30 AM

Title: PALIN
Post by: yfz122 on June 01, 2011, 02:34:30 AM
What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only one retarded thing has ever came out of her vagina.
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: FishaHallic on June 01, 2011, 07:53:56 PM
 :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: TNTaylor on June 01, 2011, 10:00:05 PM
 :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :no
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: yfz122 on June 01, 2011, 10:21:30 PM
Come on lighten up  I thought it was funny.
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: cj on June 07, 2011, 02:13:57 AM
Quote from: yfz122 on June 01, 2011, 10:21:30 PM
Come on lighten up  I thought it was funny.

trying to be funny Dale ? ,stick to what you know ,and thats DRAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





just be sure to wear a shorter dresses ,so it doesnt get caught in the chain again  !!!
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 02:20:40 AM
Thats wrong. :no
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: MedicMudder on June 07, 2011, 03:33:18 AM
yfz122, I love political humor,but im guessing any one with a special needs child will not find it a bit funny.I have  a special needs child he has Autism,not the same as having a Downs Syndrome child. I enjoy dark humor,I don't have a stick up my a&* either.Just be  mindfull of other folks ...Some things should be left alone.
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: yfz122 on June 07, 2011, 11:49:13 AM
I thought this was the joke section. My apologies.   :'( :'( :'( :'(
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: rdm225 on June 07, 2011, 04:53:12 PM
What is the New Jersey state  vegetable?
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: patches206 on June 07, 2011, 05:06:23 PM
Quote from: rdm225 on June 07, 2011, 04:53:12 PM
What is the New Jersey state  vegetable?

Tomato
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: yfz122 on June 07, 2011, 09:54:45 PM
Quote from: rdm225 on June 07, 2011, 04:53:12 PM
What is the New Jersey state  vegetable?
????
Title: Re: PALIN
Post by: trx#9 on June 08, 2011, 01:05:44 AM
Quote from: yfz122 on June 01, 2011, 02:34:30 AM
What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only one retarded thing has ever came out of her vagina.
Its not funny because its true.  ;)

Or is it.  rolback1