ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: rzr ridr on May 23, 2011, 11:47:44 AM

Title: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 23, 2011, 11:47:44 AM
Hope yall enjoy ;D ;D ;D
pictures from rain out.5-14-11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgfOQHUBr2g#ws)
Pause it at 3;38  rolback1 Sorry bro :-*
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: Paul_S on May 23, 2011, 12:16:42 PM
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ummmmm remember the drivers meeting....everyone was BANNED from showing pictures of that  >:(

Other than that awesome job Cu & Mrs Cu
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 12:30:09 PM
That was awesome Rzr great picures and music! ;D
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 23, 2011, 12:35:12 PM
 Thanks patches see ya fri  :ThumbsUp.gif WHAT Paul I didnt hear that part :o :o :o :banghead.gif someone was asking me about the rules or something ;D ;D :-*
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 12:36:25 PM
You camping out Rzr?
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 23, 2011, 12:40:03 PM
Quote from: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 12:36:25 PM
You camping out Rzr?
Im trying to talk my wife into it I told her we could just sleep in the bed of the truck under the stars ;D ;D ;D
I may have to camp alone though ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 01:11:26 PM
You have to stay its going to be epic.
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 23, 2011, 04:32:39 PM
Thats what I keep hearing bro cant hardly wait :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: 250rsith on May 24, 2011, 08:13:02 PM
Thanks for sharing! Hope no rain for this weekend!
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: ocalamike on May 24, 2011, 08:25:36 PM
hersh you gotta hang with patches and me around the fire good times good drinks
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: Paul_S on May 24, 2011, 08:49:04 PM
Quote from: 250rsith on May 24, 2011, 08:13:02 PM
Thanks for sharing! Hope no rain for this weekend!

You gonna make it out Pablo?
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 11:35:07 AM
Your welcome Pablo hope to see you this weekend :ThumbsUp.gif Sounds great mike cant hardly wait <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> oh yea I cant drop a drink rolback1
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on May 24, 2011, 08:25:36 PM
hersh you gotta hang with patches and me outside our zippers good times good drinks

:o :o :o :o :o :o
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 12:05:42 PM
WTF cu you full of chitt as a constipated elephant :-* ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: patches206 on May 25, 2011, 12:13:31 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 11:54:19 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on May 24, 2011, 08:25:36 PM
hersh you gotta hang with patches and me outside our zippers good times good drinks

:o :o :o :o :o :o


>:( >:( >:( >:( Paul thats takes a big set of nuts from someone who eats sausage with yogurt filling, you and Newmember will be rubbing on each other I am sure of that! >:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 12:31:03 PM
You forget sir...I don't eat sausage.
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 12:33:07 PM
 :o :o :o Is that the only part of that your gonna argue Paul:o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D Kinda like I took up for you the other day someone said you eat chitt and run rabbits and I said hell no he don't run rabbits rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 AHH I crack me up rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: patches206 on May 25, 2011, 12:54:11 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 12:31:03 PM
You forget sir...I don't eat sausage.

Okay I will give you that one about the sausage, but what about the rubbing up against the New? The two of you seem very tight and just to friendly. :M <sofa peeky>
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 01:17:59 PM
Quote from: patches206 on May 25, 2011, 12:54:11 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 12:31:03 PM
You forget sir...I don't eat sausage.

Okay I will give you that one about the sausage, but what about the rubbing up against the New? The two of you seem very tight and just to friendly. :M <sofa peeky>

Nah New is just my good friend.

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 12:33:07 PM
:o :o :o Is that the only part of that your gonna argue Paul:o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D Kinda like I took up for you the other day someone said you eat chitt and run rabbits and I said hell no he don't run rabbits rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 AHH I crack me up rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>

:( :( :( :( :P
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: 250rsith on May 25, 2011, 07:28:26 PM
Hey Paul,
So far, getting ready to go, so hope nothing happens and NO RAIN. Looking foward to it!  :) Ready to have a great time! ;D ;D ;D

Hey Hersh, see you soon! Please, no dancing  :no for rain this time,  rolback1 hope we learn the lesson :S
Title: Re: Pictures from rain out 5-14-11
Post by: Paul_S on May 25, 2011, 07:30:09 PM
Quote from: 250rsith on May 25, 2011, 07:28:26 PM

You gonna make it out Pablo?

So far, getting ready to go, so hope nothing happens and NO RAIN. Looking foward to it! Ready to have a great time!
[/quote]

Solid