We had a little hiccup caused by a couple of people, which honestly nearly ruined the fun of a lot of people. I am not sure that that was the intent, but it was certainly the outcome. Nonetheless, I am not going to get into any backwards and forwards arguments with anyone...I just wanted to make a post explaining that we are very much going to be open.
The motoplex is going to be open this memorial day, we have reduced the price of the weekend to $15 per person...that's right it's only going to be $15...we don't care if you stay for 1 day or 4 days...it's only $15.00.
We are still going to have a bunch of stuff going on, nothing is being promised, but Brian (TBRD) and his crew will still be having fun things to do, and we will still be having a pot luck BBQ sat night.
It is going to be more laid back than the original games, we will groom the big MX track and the peewee track up front. The rest is take it as you find it...we have miles of dry trails and acres of swamps to play in.
Come out and enjoy.
Don't forget we are still planning on giving everyone that comes a $10 gift cert to Rocky Mountain ATV, which if you buy any parts or accessories for your atv anytime in the near future...puts your entry fee down to $5.00 for the whole weekend.
Motoplex Freaky Flyers & TampaBayRidinDirty FTW
Thanks Paul you da man ;D hell why dont you just start paying people to come out and tear up your track and rip up your trails then they would want you to pay for there chitt when a tree jumps out in front of em on the trails rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>sorry cu couldn't resist it ;D anybody not happy with the way you run things are not happy with them self and you couldn't make em happy no matter what you do :dunno.gif im just saying ???
Cant wit for a great weekend
See you in two weeks Paul,Rzr, TBRD and everyone else! 8)
Caint hardly wait either yall its gonna be awesome GO FREAKY FLYERS ;D ;D ;D we finaly gonna get to ride together patches after 2 years of talking on the internet :ThumbsUp.gif <nanaparty>
Well I know patches quite well and I've met you and let me say this Herschal....................You will make a cute couple! rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: ocalamike on May 14, 2011, 12:24:31 AM
Well I know patches quite well and I've met you and let me say this Herschal....................You will make a cute couple! rolback1 rolback1
O-Mikey just remember I have a B-day present for you! >:(
:o :o :o Im taking you over the fmx ramp for that omikey ;D ;D ;D
<sofa peeky> rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Paul is there a firewood source up their?
Quote from: patches206 on May 21, 2011, 10:31:24 PM
Paul is there a firewood source up their?
Yup, we got a ton of dead wood, there is Matt, Newmember lololol.
No seriously we have tons of dead wood you can burn.
Cool, fire fire fire fire! >:D
Hey patches theirs a bunch of wood Paul already has cut up that you can use :o :o ;D ;) I will show you where it is 8) ;D ;D ;D
Bbbrrrraaaappppp. Soooooon ;D
Cant wait see ya'll Friday!!!!
This is just outstanding its so close and almost time to ride with friends and have a great time! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
YEE HAW lets rip it up ;D ;D ;D ;D thinking about getting a tent and camping out :o :o :o ;D or do you rent those campers Paul :-* or are those for storage rolback1
OcalaMike needs a roomy in his tent! :-*
Quote from: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 02:42:28 PM
OcalaMike needs a roomy in his tent! :-*
Maybe him and New can team up, they seem to be getting along better now. Just saying.
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on May 23, 2011, 03:11:06 PM
Quote from: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 02:42:28 PM
OcalaMike needs a roomy in his tent! :-*
Maybe him and New can team up, they seem to be getting along better now. Just saying.
Yuck, :-* that put a picture in my mind, :groupies.gif <sofa peeky> thanks a lot Paul! >:(
Quote from: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 04:32:13 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 23, 2011, 03:11:06 PM
Quote from: patches206 on May 23, 2011, 02:42:28 PM
OcalaMike needs a roomy in his tent! :-*
Maybe him and New can team up, they seem to be getting along better now. Just saying.
Sweet, :-* that put a picture in my spank bank, :groupies.gif <sofa peeky> thanks a lot Paul! ;D
:o
:o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky> Mikey you bringing that sheep :o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Last Plex visit Mikey slept with that damn sheep! :tsktsk.gif
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
Dirtslinger confiscated the sheep after Carlini dumped her. :o I'll see if he still has it.
Quote from: ocalamike on May 24, 2011, 03:07:00 AM
Dirtslinger confiscated the sheep after Carlini dumped in her. :o I'll see if he still has it.
:o :o :o
Only 3 days cant wait
Tomorrow !!!! Wooooooooot
Somebody please bring a SXS to race or I might have to race the dirt bike :o :o :o Paul can I race the dirt bike with the pee wee class?
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2011, 03:40:21 PM
Somebody please bring a SXS to race or I might have to race the dirt bike :o :o :o Paul can I race the dirt bike with the pee wee class?
They would run over your azz :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
;D ;D I promise you that's what I was thinking when I typed that rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
I will be coming on Friday! :P
Awesome I will be there fri around lunch I hope ;D ;D ;D
Me between 3 and 5 depends on how the morning goes!
Woooot getting ready to head out. Can't wait to hang out with everyone. Gonna be a great weekend!
And especially ALot of riding I need to catch up on!
Heading up tonight after work see you tonight brian
Just have to wait for the kid to get out of school and will be on the way. <nanaparty>
Hye Paul, how's the weather looking? <sofa peeky>
Quote from: 250rsith on May 28, 2011, 02:50:08 PM
Hye Paul, how's the weather looking? <sofa peeky>
Hot and dry 8)
WOW! what a weekend!!!! Had afriggin Blast!!! Hey rzr thanks for the great time with the rzr!! That friggin freestyle ramp was crazy First time over I think I caught myself screaming like a girl but ater the first couple man what a rush!!!!!!
Omikey I agree 100% fantastic weekend great to see you again you bad mofo and you are very welcome that was fun:ThumbsUp.gif and your probably braver than me because that fmx ramp still scares the hell out off me every time I go over it :o rolback1 but I just cant get enough ??? it was great to meet you and your family patches sorry about the Carnage hope yall are ok :o :o :o we had a blast it was great seeing everyone thanks TBRD thanks Paul and Matt for another amazing weekend you guys are AWESOME :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif please don't ever stop doing this GO FREAKY FLYERS!!!
Thanks Paul for outstanding hospitality and a great rider friendly and outstanding place to come together with friends and family to ride and to make new friends, there is no other place that can compare. The friendship was priceless. Rzr, O-mikey, T-Rex ( Brian and family) and all the other TBRD folks thats one for the the books thanks for the great memories. Snackpack thanks for the help with getting the DS650 out of the mud hole in the middle frigging no place without your help I was figging screwed!!!!!!!!
P.S. RZR I wish you asked me to jump the free style ramps with you maybe next time! ;D
It was the highlight of the weekend for me and patches you know how great the weekend was. Cant wait to do it again. Been to the plex many times but this one was one of the best!
O-Mikey I forgot you helped me get out of the mud too. Thanks!!!!!! :o
Patches please don't tell me I didn't ask you to go over the fmx :( im so sorry I would love to hear you scream like omikey :o :o rolback1 <sofa peeky> I hope you know you can just come hop on the RZR anytime I was having so much fun I forgot about everybody ;D ;D ;D when Paul lets me hit the ramp I just loose my mind :P ;D ;D
Quote from: patches206 on May 30, 2011, 12:22:48 AM
O-Mikey I forgot you helped me get out of the mud too. Thanks!!!!!! :o
No problem my brotha! You would do the same for me!
Thanks for a great weekend as allways Paul and Matt great seeing you guys again cant wait to do it again
Awesome awesome weekend!!
Thanks to everyone!
Where are all the pictures at?
Quote from: OPowersports on May 31, 2011, 08:52:16 PM
Where are all the pictures at?
TBRD is loaded with them:
http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838 (http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838)
http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4836 (http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4836)
Hey Paul, are there any pics from the mx race on Sunday?
Quote from: Paul_S on May 31, 2011, 08:59:34 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on May 31, 2011, 08:52:16 PM
Where are all the pictures at?
TBRD is loaded with them:
http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838 (http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4838)
http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4836 (http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4836)
WOW AWESOMES pictures great job mindi thanks for posting those cu :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif I got some of sun coming pablo and im sure jen does too!!!
WOW AWESOMES pictures great job mindi thanks for posting those cu :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif I got some of sun coming pablo and im sure jen does too!!!
[/quote]
COOL <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
To bad I missed Sat., looks like u guys had a blast!!!
Here's a vid Jen did of the race Cu
http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html (http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html)
That is a cool video, thanks for sharing!!!! ;D
Quote from: Paul_S on May 31, 2011, 11:16:52 PM
Here's a vid Jen did of the race Cu
http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html (http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html)
Thanks cu :ThumbsUp.gif hey if you pause it at 0;10 check omikey out on the freestyle he loved it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 01, 2011, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on May 31, 2011, 11:16:52 PM
Here's a vid Jen did of the race Cu
http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html (http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forums-main/2-welcome-motoplex-riders/312-memorial-day-weekend-pics.html)
Thanks cu :ThumbsUp.gif hey if you pause it at 0;10 check omikey out on the freestyle he loved it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
You see the shots before that cu, it looks like Matt is trying to lay an egg....that was before New kicked him in the testes too ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D You aint right boss rolback1 sorry Matt :( ;D
fffrriiiiggginnnn awesome weekend period!
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
You missed an awesome week end :( I will be glad to bro you will love it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
Not before he takes me Josh. ???
Quote from: patches206 on June 03, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
Not before he takes me Josh. ???
Come on now yall gonna have to take turns ;D ;D ;D :T
mo fo po po
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 03, 2011, 09:44:17 PM
Quote from: patches206 on June 03, 2011, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: dirtslinger on June 03, 2011, 01:25:28 AM
I missed a great weekend like always. hopefully next time......herschel, take me over that ramp please.
Not before he takes me Josh. ???
Come on now yall gonna have to take turns ;D ;D ;D :T
The heck with the both of them I wanna go again!!!!!
Actually patches should get to go first sense he missed out this time then josh 2nd and omikey gets sloppy 3rd ;D ;D ;D yall just remember it takes 2 or 3 jumps to find the sweet spot :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 04, 2011, 08:08:35 PM
Actually patches should get to go first sense he missed out this time then josh 2nd and omikey gets sloppy 3rd ;D ;D ;D yall just remember it takes 2 or 3 jumps to find the sweet spot :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
Hershel you da man! <nanaparty>
My first time at the Plex was AWESOME! I love the 7 mile loop, cant wait to ride it again!
I know most already saw the video I made of the loop, but for those that didnt, here it is.
After you check it out, make plans to go ride it!
7 mile loop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH0lKd-bCvw#)
Nice vid Mike, been at the plex but only at the mx track, seems I need to ride those trails, thanks for sharing!!! ;D
Nice vid mike thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif Hey patches you da man for real ;D ;D ;D hey pablo first time on 7 mile loop take it easy cause she will strike you like a cobra :o ;D ;D ;D theirs certain trees that will jump right out in front of you rolback1
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 05, 2011, 10:45:18 PM
Nice vid mike thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif Hey patches you da man for real ;D ;D ;D hey pablo first time on 7 mile loop take it easy cause she will strike you like a cobra :o ;D ;D ;D theirs certain trees that will jump right out in front of you rolback1
No lie