ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: 250rsith on May 12, 2011, 02:47:14 AM

Title: LTR wheels
Post by: 250rsith on May 12, 2011, 02:47:14 AM
Planning on getting DWT rokout front wheels for my LTR. I notice stock ones are 3+2. Also notice their's a lot of people using 4+1 wheels. I got stock a-arms, so which one works best? I'm planning on getting the DWT rokout wheels.
Thanks!
Title: Re: LTR wheels
Post by: 250rsith on May 12, 2011, 10:03:14 PM
Bump!  Anybody????????
Title: Re: LTR wheels
Post by: miker on May 13, 2011, 08:41:50 PM
4+1 is better, but most people use them with +.5 or +1 a arms.  I cant tell the diff between the 3+2 or 4+1.  I've had both.   
Title: Re: LTR wheels
Post by: dougcrx on May 29, 2011, 04:07:44 PM
w/ the a arms, it turns better. Handling is greatly improved.