The TBRD ATV Games are cancelled.
I apologize to Paul and those who have planned and committed to this event. But, I am not willing to be responsible for a facility to cover its costs to host a special event for TBRD.
Unfortunately this is a result of our struggling economy but worse the current status of our ATV Community. I am deeply discouraged with the negative discussions, bickering and flip flopping our ATV community has recently displayed on this forum and TBRD.
Wow! That sucks! I was looking forward to heading up there that weekend. Brian and Paul I feel bad for both of you having to put up with all the b.s. from the you cant make them happy no matter what crowd. Pisses me off that some people dont appreciate how hard both of you worked to try to put an event together and a few people are a bit bit too inconvienienced by the plans made...........I consider you both friends and I am sorry for the aggrivation you have went through trying to provide a great weekend for all of us to ride together.
I have been harassing everyone to come with me, needed the help with gas costs....this sux!
Sure hate to hear this was looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones :'( :'( :'( :'(
Don't worry guys, it's still going to be on...a little tamed down and a special special price. ;)
Should make an announcement soon. :D
SAWEEET :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks Paul , We will be there
Ya its back on cant wait to have another great weekend at the plex
Friggin outstanding, see everyone in 2 weeks. <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Im with you patches <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>