Please contact me with places to ride. I have only ever been to l-cross, redneckyachtclub, okeechobee mudfest, and triple canopy ranch.
Check out Dirty Foot Adventures near fort Mead http://www.dirtyfootadventures.com/ (http://www.dirtyfootadventures.com/)
Or Croom motorcycle park Near Brooksville http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/westcentral/trails/with_croom_motor.htm (http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/westcentral/trails/with_croom_motor.htm)
If your looking to ride dirty foot mud adventures is awesome! I been there 3 times and it gets better every time. The camping is great and price is right. We are heading up there Memorial Weekend if you want to you can follow us there!! I also live in broward county. Also we went looking for an area this weekend that was close by maybe going out there Sunday to check it out!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
S.W.137 ave & 8st in Miami take Tamiami Trail west to sw 137ave make a right and look to your left and enjoy the woods for free!!! ;D If you go sunday I might see you there! ::)
Thanks Zman I might be out there!!! What do you ride?
Dirty foot adventures is deffinetly worth the trip.
If you like those other places youll really like Dirty foot.