We will be making another trip up to Underhill's because we all had a ball last time! Haven't decided which day, but figured I would post it up to see if anyone else is interested! ;D
I'll do Saturday but would prefer Sunday.
I know PureLogic is up for Saturday....he'll be online later. I'm jealous, wish I could go back with you all. :-\
We wish that you can come too!
Quote from: MrsPureLogic on July 06, 2005, 02:30:54 PM
I'm jealous, wish I could go back with you all. :-\
I'm sure we can figure out a way to attach a baby car seat to your ATV ;)
A bungee cord and some duck tape.... If you can't duck it, nevermind I won't finnish that comment!
Trust me, if PureLogic had his way....he'd bungee her carseat to the back (or front) of my Bruin....SERIOUSLY!! :D
Lol. I can see him doing that too!
You never know what you can do until you try. I'll bring some duct tape and zip ties, you bring the baby and car seat.
I think I will be waiting for MS+G. Probably chill on Underhill until it dries out a bit :D
Quote from: wilburzbro on July 06, 2005, 06:41:11 PM
I think I will be waiting for MS+G. Probably chill on Underhill until it dries out a bit :D
We can understand that. Ya'll had a hard time out there!
With the hurricane heading our way Saturday probably looks better than Sunday. Sunday may be a little too wet to play.
That is what I was thinking! Okay so we are going out Saturday. We need to change gas stations, so we will meet at the RaceTrack on Davie Road at 8:30 with a 9:00 departure! For anyone who lives north, you can meet us there or we can keep in touch and join us from the highway. My cell is 954-775-4133. You can email me at SiscoLindsey101@yahoo.com for more information. Let me know who's coming!
Count PureLogic in....he was busy last night trying to rig the carseat on my bike.... :P Just kidding.... he serviced the bikes. But count him in.
I want mine serviced and detailed! =)
Per PureLogic, bring it over, we'll suds it up and drive it down to the Keys this weekend and let Dennis take care of the rest. But wait......I thought kitty's didn't like water?? ;D
Jonathan! Me and you are fighting this Saturday! Let's see who's bike can take more water...... Or wait does that just depend on the driver? Haha Just playing ;D
i may be up for saturday. I haven't been there in a year. I finally have a weekend off and saturday would be better cause i have my neices b-day on sunday. Its still $10 to get in right.
Still $10 to get in. Bring your canoe.
Quote from: SwampRat on July 08, 2005, 07:25:23 AM
Still $10 to get in. Bring your canoe.
Don't tell him that! Than he won't want to come. Lol.
PureLogic wants you all to know - he serviced the bikes, fixed the winch and is ready for some muddy action this weekend!! ;)
Thank you Mrs Pure Logic! Tell him we will all be over your house with the bikes Sat night to get detailed and serviced!
For the right price.......maybe ;)
water isn't an issue with me. its just waking up that will be the pain when is everyone planning on meeting....about 10. i'll wake up about 9 and check the boards to see when everyone is going and who is going. Anyone got a count yet. Also if you read this and i don't get in touch before you leave i drive a silver explorer sport trac and will be bringing the yamaha thats green with a blue pool hose snorkel. Hopefully i find you guys so hint me to where you will be. later
WOO HOO HURRICANE PARTY!! ;D
well how wet was it ????? ;D ;D
::)WE WENT OUT THERE SATURDAY AND HAD A BLAST.ITS NOT THAT MUDDY OUT THERE.IT DIDN'T EVEN RAN THE WHOLE DAY.I HAD FUN RIDING WITH EVERYBODY.SEE YA NEXT TIME. ;D
ya it wasn't that muddy and the water really wasn't bad. It was so bad i decided to run the bigger of the canals and ran out of gas trying to climb out of it. All in all i had a good time and like tasha said it didn't rain out there at all.