http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/ (http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/)
I dont know if I can make it there that weekend but if anyone on here goes let us know how it is. I'll do the same if I can make it.
wish they had more pics to see
I was tryin to googleearth the site but I need a little more info to guide me. :-\ can anyone give some directions from Miami?
Can we get the "where to ride " section updated with current places that are new and delete the ones that are closed ???
does this place have dry trails??? (with no mud)
Quote from: zman03 on May 05, 2011, 09:43:17 PM
does this place have dry trails??? (with no mud)
no one knows it hasnt opened yet.
Has anyone figured out the exact location of this place yet? i wana go to it but there map aint no help rlly
bunch of people fom Naples going. I think i might take the new buggy
Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 15, 2011, 08:59:53 PM
bunch of people fom Naples going. I think i might take the new buggy
Are you guys going for the weekend or just a day?
If we go it will be just for the day. Not sure about the others.
The directions are kinda easy, cr835 south from state road 80, from state road 80 head south on cr835 30miles, its directly across from the phone tower.
Or atleast thats what the site said...lol.
Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 16, 2011, 10:58:22 AM
If we go it will be just for the day. Not sure about the others.
Ok
Park Map:
http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/photosvideo-gallery/files/2011/05/DGMC_Trifold_Front3.pdf (http://www.devilsgardenmudclub.com/photosvideo-gallery/files/2011/05/DGMC_Trifold_Front3.pdf)
Best I can tell this is the entrance.
http://mapq.st/iLheUa (http://mapq.st/iLheUa)
the # they got on the flyer is not working :'( anyone live near there or know how to get some info for the opening? I would like to go if they got some dry trails ;D
I have been checking it out on googleearth and the west side looks like some nice dry trails ;D :ThumbsUp.gif <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> I think im gonna be planin for some ridin this weekend!!!! :drive.gif :drink.gif <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
I think I may be going as well...
I will be there on Sat on my buggy with a few others 8)
My job just asked me to work overtime this Saturday so I will prob make it out Sunday. Anyone else goin Sunday?
I would love to check this place out but I aint driving 1.5 hours without gettin some definite answers this place is gonna open or have what they claim on the flyer. noone seems to have any answers?????? :dunno.gif can anyone get some info :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H I would like to check this place out!!!
Quote from: zman03 on May 26, 2011, 09:31:56 PM
I would love to check this place out but I aint driving 1.5 hours without gettin some definite answers this place is gonna open or have what they claim on the flyer. noone seems to have any answers?????? :dunno.gif can anyone get some info :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H :H I would like to check this place out!!!
This weekend is the first weekend it will be open so no one knows for sure. All you can do is go by the websites info, other than that were all in the dark until we try it.
Im gonna play it safe and stay local :drive.gif (5miles from my house) and its FREE!!! I'll wait to see the pics if someone post any so have fun, to whoever goes :}}
be careful when you go to this place they dont really have mud at all... its just sugar sand with water pumped on top of it and they havent even pumped water into half of the park, i went friday and left saturday cuz there was hardly any good mud. theres also rlly no trails, the only trails they have lead to the campsites. its no ryc or tripple canopy
Be Carful? ???
Its another decent place to play. Yes lots of sand water and mud. Lots of wide open areas to ride. Not all packed into one little mud hole like a rat in a cage. I was inpressed at how well laid out it was. Nice swimming hole with beach sand for the kids to play with fresh water being pumped into. A place for atvs to play. a mud hole with a berm around it to what the action. Your tipical "A" holes breaking the rules but thats expected these days. They put a lot of time and effort into this place for people to have fun.
8)
so does this place have dry trails or just mud? I wanna check it out but would like to know if the trails are worth it to check out ::)
not much in the trail department. You could ride around the outside of the mud holes if you looking to stay out of the water.
:)
::)
the flyer says they have trails , the map on the flyer looks like they have trails on what looks like the west side of the place. So this place is just a big man made mud hole in an old ag farm?
yea its mailny just a manmade mudhole in old farmland if you have a buggy it would probably be a decent place but not good for atvs imo..
so you did go and see the place? what about the trails they claim to have on that map they show?
yea i went there friday when they opend then left saturday morning. they had very few trials, that just went thru the woods area all dry that i saw and most of the trails were just the ones that ran to the different campsites
so they do have atleast some dry trails, not just all mud.
yea they have very few trails and there all dry
can you give me an idea how long they are, 1 mile?, 5 miles? 20miles? in your best estimate :dunno.gif
idk if i had to take a guess maybe between 1-2 miles there trails tho are just the paths you take to an thru the campsites
so unless you just wanna go and get drunk and play in a mud, this place truly has no trails for riding. I am sooooooo glad I didnt waste the trip!!! thanks for the info!! :ThumbsUp.gif
yep no problem
It's a lot more wide open! You don't have to be shoulder to shoulder. There really isn't any trails to speak of unless your riding to someones camp. They do have a little work to do to get the mud a little more challenging but I think it is very family friendly. The swimming area is hands down the best. I will get some pics up a little later.
Hey matt I have your video on Facebook :o
All I have right now is the mud drag videos.
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_89d0332d.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=89d0332d.mp4)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_7038b38a.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=7038b38a.mp4)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_76e246f4.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=76e246f4.mp4)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_96594c3c.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=96594c3c.mp4)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_1c75f678.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=1c75f678.mp4)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_4b1c8547.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=4b1c8547.mp4)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/th_46270cc1.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/iPhone/?action=view¤t=46270cc1.mp4)
one of my friends said he road some trails friday night that left out of the west side. He said they went like 8 miles in the woods and turned around. I didnt see the trail tho do I cant confirm. Said it was out where the trailer full of oranges was
hmmm... I didnt know about any trails :dunno.gif
The flyer clearly states miles of trails which it didnt have (at least not on the map that was given to us at the gate). The park is better suited for trucks and buggies imo and yes like Swamper mentioned they have to make the bogging areas more challenging. It seems like they were just pumping water over open patches of land in some areas.
IN3 did you get to ride any trails?
whats the point in going to a MUD park to go ride dry trails? drive to croom dumba s s,
Quote from: zman03 on May 31, 2011, 06:06:02 PM
IN3 did you get to ride any trails?
Nope and I checked every section of the park. It had one tiny path (not even a trail) that takes 3 min to go thru.
wow deff sounds like no fun :-\