Pretty cool vid . http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/uploads/1119534050/gallery_5341_5_4256921.wmv
Cool Vid. My Rancher would go through that puddle without hesitation.
The little Honda's are pretty amazing . ::)
;) and yes Gwen is SMOKIN :P
Don't leave us hanging........ ???
How exactly did somebody manage that ??? Hope you wetren't on it when it took place . :o
1 guess ... Someone rolled the truck with the quad in back.
JD... are there not different tire on both quads? If you think Little Kittys do mud well? Bring them down to the Hump this weekend and we can play in a real mud holes. PS Bring a flag for your quad, so you can find your quad later.
Should be plenty of Yamaha's sittin on bottom for traction ;D Brother the water is deep everywhere .
Now JD you when too far with the yamaha thing. :D BBF bring his Brute on stock tires and my little bear kodiak 450 on mudlites. We will show you arround if you want to run with the big dogs... Oh Sorry didnt mean to scare your little kittys.
PS:I bring the video camera ;D
When we get a chance to head that way I'll give you a shout . ;D
NOW I GOTTA TELL YA :o that is the funniest thing i have read on this forum..ever..yamahas on the bottom for traction..i laughed out loud-hard! my wife thinks i'm having an affair on-line. thanks.
and no i'm not yamaha bashing.it was just funny.
yankees ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;) good times . ;D
JD, dont be scared or choke on a fur ball.. Its all fun! Hump will close soon, because all the BS going on there. Big D we give you the Grand tour before it closes. ;)
I definately want to check it out ..It's just hard to find time right now .Maybe a couple weeks ....wouldn't be the first time I changed the OIL. ;D
now yankee is going too far. i was born and raised in hialeah, fla..
i know there are so many new yorkers & canadiens there that it barely qualifies as a southern state, but....
Quote from: johnnygun on July 07, 2005, 09:36:27 AM
now yankee is going too far. i was born and raised in hialeah, fla..
i know there are so many new yorkers & canadiens there that it barely qualifies as a southern state, but....
they only come down for the winter. Hialeah full of Cubans not NYers or Canadiens
Tuff ;D crowd
Hey Big-Daddy, I say we get these kittys out in our neck of the woods, and see how they hang.. Let NOS & BBF bring the Brutes, you bring your Kodiak, and I'll bring the grizz... Let's see who has the big 'uns! ;D
Well now that I know what everyone else is bringing I guess I have to bring another Kitty....that way if I do get stuck there will be something else there with Bigg'uns enough to pull me out . ;)
Quote from: J.D. on July 07, 2005, 05:01:52 PM
Well now that I know what everyone else is bringing I guess I have to bring another Kitty....that way if I do get stuck there will be something else there with Bigg'uns enough to pull me out . ;)
Right JD, Your bring a spare Kitty for parts :D
Quote from: BCConviber on July 07, 2005, 03:57:02 PM
Hey Big-Daddy, I say we get these kittys out in our neck of the woods, and see how they hang.. Let NOS & BBF bring the Brutes, you bring your Kodiak, and I'll bring the grizz... Let's see who has the big 'uns! ;D
I like to see one of those kittys go down our camp road... Hehehehhehe Do they swim? ;D
No the kitties don't float ........but I do know something that does ....and it's getting perty deep around here ;)
700lb + kittys dont like water. JD we know that you are a Arctic Cat dealer and we hear good thing about you. ;) But one of these days come out with us riding. We will take you to our spot (4x4 testing grounds) you have fun. just dont ride behind Mikes King Quad, if you dont like the taste of mud. ;D
I try not to be too much of a dealer on the site because I,m truely just an enthusiast just like the rest of ya'll . We will definately hook up for a ride down there ...this topic was intended to do just what we are doing ..all in fun .
This would be one bad a$$ ride.... sounds good to me!
okay.enough tool measuring! let's face it..sometimes we all eat the trail, and sometimes it eats us. "cat" meat or "kaw" meat.
p.s.
j.d., don't get stuck or we'll never hear the end of it. ;)
It all tastes like chicken . ;D
MMMMMMMMMMM Chicken MMMMMMMMMMM
Let us Honda Boys show you how to mud ;D
bring it on Honda Boys... :D The more the better! we can use the help to pull out thoses kittys ;D
;D
I can't believe he let me get away with that one ;)
At least it aint a bunch of Yamaha's . :o
Or Suzuki's ;D
Lookin forward to it . :P
you forgot the brutes will be there to. ;)
JD, Reminder you need a flag on the atvs ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
i want to play to
Quote from: big-daddy on July 09, 2005, 10:30:47 PM
you forgot the brutes will be there to. ;)
Didnt forget about you Shelton... ;)