Finally got it made up
(http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/DirtyFootAdventures/POSTER.png)
Sounds like it will be a great weekend.. Count us in..
All of our dealers are stepping this up.......
there will be many giveaways including:
Goolges
Shirts
Helmets
Gloves
and Gift Certificates, Barneys has already thrown 2-$50 gift certificates into the pot
I am going around the dealers this week and next to pick up the items for the scavenger hunt. I will post up more soon.
Geno,
I was at Grannys in Sarasota Tuesday and the guy there said they had Polaris interested in doing an event at DFA. He was saying you went there and they were all excited about promoting the park. I re-enforced how great the park was for all types of OHV's they sell and asked that he mention it to all quads, dirtbikes, utv's sold. He said he already does.
Steve did you speak with Brad Drake from Grannys? They are a participating dealer and do well for us. They are tied for the lead with the contest that we have going with the dealers. I was just there yesterday restocking the fliers for them.
not sure on the name. It was a guy at the parts counter.