Chillin had a birthday this weekend. Now that he's really getting up there in years, he plans to start slowing down. That means some of you might now have a chance to win a race he enters.
Not a chance. That man will never slow down.
Happy birthday Buddy.
We got you a call girl, happy b-day!
That call girl must have cost you a pretty penny.
Eeew...I feel sick now.
Happy Birthday, tho.
Thanks guys. Worked all weekend, which sucked to do on your birthday, but got to earn that extra riding money when its available. Going to do the last FTR race of the season in 3 weeks, this will be my first race at 41. :'( I'm still much younger than Anoriginal though.
A late happy B-day old guy. ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on April 18, 2011, 06:40:13 PM
A late happy B-day old guy. ;D
Talk about "old"! ;D I thought you were dead Quad! Haven't seen you post here in a coons age! ;D
Happy belated B Day Chillin! You'll love the race seeing as you love them palmettos and cow patties so much. Go git em Gramps! I'm done for the year and Sheer probably won't race it either. So ya got an easy day ahead of ya! ;D ;D
Happy B-day enjoy that old hag.
Happy Birthday Matt see you at the next race
Happy Birthday!!!!
what chillin bday.... wooooooot