Who's going?
i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait im itching to go already!!!!!!!!!!
i might make it 8)
Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on April 23, 2011, 10:22:09 PM
i might make it 8)
i wanna see that grizzly lol, i just lifted my brute!!
lol sorry i took it off did not like i had to fix axle every ride
it did look good but thats all
i feel you i havent ridden yet with the lift so ill see how it is.
I'm gonna go fri/sat
Quote from: jrpro130 on April 25, 2011, 05:50:31 PM
I'm gonna go fri/sat
i was thinking going until sunday and leave sunday afternoon. then eat at the sonnys on the way back in clewiston lol
ill be out there friday raise and shine and leave monday !!!!!!
vinni are you set on any camping spot yet? txt me and ill tell you where i want to be at.
if i go im staying till sunday and meet my mom at ft myers beach
Quote from: speedman8903 on April 26, 2011, 11:09:58 AM
Quote from: jrpro130 on April 25, 2011, 05:50:31 PM
I'm gonna go fri/sat
i was thinking going until sunday and leave sunday afternoon. then eat at the sonnys on the way back in clewiston lol
If I had sunday off...yes!