Unreal. >:(
http://www.411-find.com/
>:( :o :o >:( How did they get my yearbook photo, thats not cool! But i do look the same 8)
WOW... looked like a monkey back then
::)
I put in my Wifes Info. and would'nt you know it it came back with my Brother- in-Laws picture.
you might be a redneck if your wife is your brother in-law . :D i had to reply to that one
I looked so much better back then :(
Man, I dont think it is working for me. I keep putting in my name, and it keeps pulling up a picture of damtgman.
:o :D
Quote from: Nightbreed on July 08, 2005, 12:26:36 AM
Man, I dont think it is working for me. I keep putting in my name, and it keeps pulling up a picture of damtgman.
:o :D
lol.... you got me there...... That was good.
That was a good one! :o