I just wanted to let everyone know that RTR Performance Engines is #1 in my opinion. They worked my sons engine over and it is amazing. We dropped it off and 2 days later it was ready! They answered the phone every time I called and answered all my questions. I am so impressed that they currently have my engine giving it a complete make over. I can not wait to put it back together and feel the new power!
Be careful with Jason, he's a little light in the loafers. ;)
Sounds a lot better than the "experience" I had with the place in St. Pete last year!
And you would know trx#9! ;)
RTR ported my 250r, Pulls real hard now. I have a few more jugs that are going back to him.
My son had his head ported by RTR a few weeks ago and other than that his quad is stock. Today on a line of about 15 quads my son pulled the holeshot and he had at least 150' on the class. That thing made some power today!!
Quote from: trx#9 on April 09, 2011, 12:10:58 AM
Be careful with Jason, he's a little light in the loafers. ;)
Its all about the "fuzzy pickle"!!
::)
Quote from: jayman on April 10, 2011, 02:09:35 AM
My son had his head ported by RTR a few weeks ago and other than that his quad is stock. Today on a line of about 15 quads my son pulled the holeshot and he had at least 150' on the class. That thing made some power today!!
We were happy to see that thing do so well today.
We appreciate your comments!!
JT