Can any one please tell me what all u have to have to ride croom. havent been in prolly 8 years and i am not up to date on what i need. Thanks for any input.
A 4-wheeler...
a helmet,a valid permit you get at the gate,or call the gate ;D. I will be there next weekend (weekend of the 2nd) <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
im sorry yes a fourwheeler. So do u have to have the green registration sticker u get from ur tag office.
yes ;)
I've never had a problem with not havin the green sticker on the bike!
heading out this weekend to croom. leaving sat in the am early.
Never needed the sticker just the title to the bike
so far its four of us doing the 300 mile trip! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> :ThumbsUp.gif
Cool beans, i hope yall have a good time & enjoy yourselves!!! ;D Should be good weather too.
Just rode this past Sunday great conditions Zman with all the rain its light dusty, enjoy! :ThumbsUp.gif
I am beat!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! what a sat and sun ride at CROOM we had an awesome time!!! gotta support the shop at the entrance they were GREAT!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Hi Guys it's bee a long time since I've been to Croom. How much are they charging to for a 1yr permit ? And are the new permits out yet ?
Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 01, 2011, 08:29:16 PM
Hi Guys it's bee a long time since I've been to Croom. How much are they charging to for a 1yr permit ? And are the new permits out yet ?
Its 60 a year and new pass comes out july 1. The pass is 30 right now.
Thanks Andy . I'll most likely wait for July I've waited over 2yrs what's another 2 months 2:L