went to rodman dam this weekend they got a lot of new trails out their and they are pretty smooth i finally made it from rodman to delancy it was a lot easier.i talked to the ranger he said they are makeing a new trail system where they are going to make the trails so u can go from one park to the other without getting lost they will have it marked off.i had the most fun ever the crew plan to go back soon if anyone what to go trew the week hit me up we can all meet their.wanted to ride trew delancy but it was closed do to high water but ill problay got out tommorrow wit the kicking dirt crew.
Thanks for the info. looking forward to getting back their soon. Had a great time.
I didnt like rodman to much. Whoops
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on July 10, 2005, 12:47:34 PM
I didnt like rodman to much. Whoops
You must have stayed around the sand pit then. Rodman has some of the smoothest trails I have been on in Florida. I stayed in 4th and 5th gear the whole day I was there.
Quote from: Eruption on July 10, 2005, 06:12:09 PM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on July 10, 2005, 12:47:34 PM
I didnt like rodman to much. Whoops
You must have stayed around the sand pit then. Rodman has some of the smoothest trails I have been on in Florida. I stayed in 4th and 5th gear the whole day I was there.
Your not kidding, the further you get away fromt he pit the smoother it gets. Great place to ride out of