..It seems as if im getting no offers at all. My bike is in good condition. Cleaned after every ride, oil changed every month. Has tons of mods such as pipe,jetting,filter,snorkels,tires...But whats the deal? I first was only asking 5000, but now I am lowballing myself by setting it up at 4800.
I see other bikes the same going for 5000 and get more hits than me, AND THEY ARE STOCK!!
I dont get it. Why are people not interested in my bike..Does the price seem too low and people are skeptical?
Someone help me out here.
14 views...No replys? Come on people, if you look then you obviously have some sort of opinion..
what are you selling???
Did you post any pics ? :-\
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4169.0.html
Bike is a 02 grizzly 660. it has 4500miles on it. 450hours. 64mph with the mods I have on it.
Still no responces.
If I had the money I would be interested, All I have is a 04 Blaster I am thinking about selling , If so i will hit you up
4500 miles and 450 hrs is a lot for an 02.
I don't think you'll get more than $4K. :-\
4300 takes it. tomarrow 4300 takes it and if no one bites then its going in the trader.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 06, 2005, 03:34:55 AM
4300 takes it. tomarrow 4300 takes it and if no one bites then its going in the trader.
Trader it is then .
Its used ,and most people if they have close to 5 thousand in hand they might as well go new.
Also keep in mind ,most mods be it cars, trucks or bikes dont tend to pay for themselves at sale .
BIKE TRADER .
I have a friend that was interrested in a grizzly and is in the market for a quad. I'll call him tomorrow and mention it. I'm not sure what he's wanting to pay though.