Hey,everybody, there will be a big race at bithlo motorsports
JULY 17. It is a part of the florida motocross series. Come on and race!!!
Gates open at 6:30 A.M.
Practice at 8:00 A.M.
Racing at 10:00 A.M.
Joe...you racing Thundercross this upcoming weekend..part of the FLY Florida Night Series?
Nope, I wish I could but my axle carrier bearing broke and ruin my axle and axle carrier and my sprocket hub!!! It is gonna cost $730 bucks :'(
I should getting my parts next weekend so I can't make it.
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
I can't wait for the FTR series to start!!! I have been working out like crazy!!! Too get into shape! ;D
So who is gonna make it to this race??? ;D ;D ;D
I will see if we can get a few quads out for this race.
mike
That would be great if ya could! ;D
I HOPE IT DON'T RAIN SUNDAY!!!!! Oh well im still gonna go.
I am not sure if we will be able to make this one. Being that it is an FMS race, I dont want to get into another membership at this time. I have so much going on with the shop, that I wont be able to race much the rest of this year, so I dont want to get into another membership.
We will be out at bithlo tomorrow night doing some testing on two new TRX450R's. Stop by if you can get out there.
Just wanted to let you know, so we dont say were coming, and not show up again, LOL
Thanks, Mike
i was thinking about coming up and to race but sh*t i dont feel like driving 2 hours for sat practice and then driving back home then back again in the morning lol
how much is the membership anyway lol i dont wanna fork out a whole bunch of cash
FTR is around 40-50bucks..then additional charges for any races you attend.
I went to Bityhlo last night and got some seat time in...
Phil is racing Sunday...we are still waiting on his spindle to come in so he will be riding my quad....
Joe...you gonna make it???
Hope to see a good quad turn out!! ;D
Jen
Yup I will be there, im not gonna practice saturday just race on sunday. There is gonna be a big turn out! I will be there for sure!
Im trying to get my quad together as we speak!
i think there is a helmet dash race saterday night going to call tommorow to make sure.
Yea there is a helmet dash race. But I don't think any quads will be there. If phil does race that race it is the last race of that series and me and phil are tied in points so he will win! Maybe he will get a trophy or sumthing ;D.
I just called Bithlo...the Helmet Dash that is listed on their calendar will not take place Saturday night...just racing Sunday for the FL MX Series.
Who's In??????
I've got a few questions. Being new to the scene and not many mods done to the quad other than safety (nerf bars/skid plates, etc.) what class would I be in? Also where are the other races for this series-I would like to know before spending approx $50. Lastly, how many triples are on the bithlo mx track?-just one from what I've heard. Thanks in advance for any info provided.
;D What class to run depends on your ability and experience...do whatever makes you the most comfortable.
One triple...the track is VERY quad friendly....
I am not sure about the details of the Florida Series...I run XC and ride MX for extra seat time...maybe someone else could help youi with that info ;)
Hope to see you there...Jen
I will be there! The florida motocross series has a lot of quads that race that series. I think it is only $20 bucks for a membership card. It will be a great race! ;D
Hey jen,,,,,just to let ya know I will be there saturday morning for practice .
Cool...do you know what the Florida MX Series membership costs???
Phil is racing Saturday evening at PAX...they have a 3 race series that is starting. He is going to try to make it Sunday as well..but not 100% sure yet.
Jen
Im 99% sure that the membership is $20. If ya can't race sunday you should come and just hang out.
the plan is to run pax saturday and bithlo sunday but if i'm to tired or brake something we will probably come over and watch sunday.
phil
cool ;)
Hey jen, I won't be there sunday. I went there saturday to practice and they wanted $40 dollars just to get in an $25 for a membership and $25 to race!. I don't have enough money to race there so me and my dad are going to Quick Track motocross park
http://www.quicktrackmx.com/index.html
If you want to make the drive there will be a buttload of quads out at Thundercross in Okeechobee. Come on out! ;D
Hi Joe...thanks for the info ;D
So...after some deliberation ( and Melissa's post) we are heading for Thunder Cross...it is closser and we will both ride...it is all about the seat time!!
Come on Joe, Head to Thundercross!!!
Melissa...will you be there tomorrow??
Jen