ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: o4250 on July 04, 2005, 07:29:38 PM

Title: ATTN: Arod
Post by: o4250 on July 04, 2005, 07:29:38 PM

Are you number 67?

http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/events/Race%20Results/rresults_07_03_05.mht
Title: Re: ATTN: Arod
Post by: arod on July 05, 2005, 11:24:37 AM
yes that is me. white and red 2004 yfz. which were you?
Title: Re: ATTN: Arod
Post by: o4250 on July 05, 2005, 01:51:31 PM
Quote from: arod on July 05, 2005, 11:24:37 AM
yes that is me. white and red 2004 yfz. which were you?

White z400, number 05. It was my first race and second time on a track, so I got 7th. I had no idea I was racing against you.  :-\
Title: Re: ATTN: Arod
Post by: arod on July 06, 2005, 12:15:48 AM
really. cool. hey next practice or race come park by us. hey 7th is pretty good. congrats. finishing the race is an acomplishment within itself! those 5 laps are rough! especially the final lap.
Title: Re: ATTN: Arod
Post by: arod on July 06, 2005, 12:52:55 AM
 hey did you get any pics or video?
Title: Re: ATTN: Arod
Post by: lawn_man mx on July 06, 2005, 01:05:13 AM
nice  job  arod  2nd place  cool man!  it must  be that new lonestar axle gave u  10xtra hp!    ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: ATTN: Arod
Post by: o4250 on July 06, 2005, 01:09:45 AM
Those 5 laps were ruff. :o I could have sworn they said we only had too do 4. ??? Ohh well. Maybe next time I'll try a little harder, and get better results. I didn't get any pics, but I got a home video. It's about 15 minutes long, so I don't think you'd like to download it. Nor do I know how to put it on the internet. :D