Hey Guys
I was thinking about getting the wife a dvx 300 has anyone rode one or seen one. They look nice and it would match my dvx 400 but not sure how they perform. Its between that and a 250 trailblazer but the trailblazer is just so heavy she wants to stay with a sport auto please no flaming just options if you have rode or have one thanks.
that is made by Kymco which is known as the mongoose300 in their skin. My wife has a Kymco 250(same quad just more cc's) and we have had it for 5+yrs and never a hickup. Excellent quality and I believe still the only sport automatic with front & rear discs and chain drive.
Great for a trail quad but if you could get her to shift, she would get more out of a honda 300ex or a raptor 250 and you could probably pick up a nice used one cheaper.
Yea I wish we could we have a 300ex but she hates it how is the 300 Kymco compared to the 300ex?