Please get rid of this sorry verification letter entry process. The letters one has to match with key strokes are not readable and I have good vision.
One has to guess at half of them because they are just plain lousy illustrations of letters in the English language.
I have used many verification systems such as this and this one is terrible.
I have lost 3 pm's today due to this and had to retype. On one I just gave up and posted on the forum.
Good site but this problem has to be effecting more folks than just me.
Thanks in Advance
Frank
Are you seeing a verification image before you sent a PM? I can't seem to find it. I know we have one for new member registrations.
I see the verification requirement only when replying to a pm. They are little letters (6 I believe) which are hard to identify.
The first pm reply I attempted I didn't notice it until I hit send the pm. Then an alert popped up telling me to verify. In fact this was an audio verification of some sort. I tried to do it and eventually wound up deleting the message by mistake and went ahead and posted it publicly.
Another couple of times I tried with about a 60/40 success rate.
Now I notice there is no verification letters on this pm. Maybe the problem is cured. We'll see when I try ro send this in a moment.
Best Regards,
Frank