Some of the guys are going to try and get together from 4-10 if the rain allows us too. We have been trying for two weeks now and no go, so let prey hard.
Everyone is welcome.
never rode on track before. is that track ok to learn on or should i go somewhere else a little smaller first
If it makes you feel any better, my wife learned to ride on this track. Everyone thinks its so hard yet you can roll everything on it. They let us run with the 125-250 begginer class so its not crowded. Come on out you will have fun.
Well I just got back from the track, had a great time. Cait wait to do it again, I think I am addicted to the track now, thats scary. Well see yous guys later, Tony. 8)
Hey guys, I had a great time riding with ya last night. The track was very quad friendly. I do not know why everyone kept saying that the track was difficult. It was Mike's second time riding on a track and he was very comfortable with it. I might have to put some wings on the Raptor after last night. LOL
Jesse, let me know when you get the pics from Tues. night. Mikes pics did not turn out.
Thanks
Wayne