Team Motoplex will be representing at the Tallahassee and Jacksonville Monster Jams.
Go Freaky Flyers FTW
I want to see some picks
Sweet that is awesome dawg GO FREAKY FLYERS :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: rzr ridr on February 01, 2011, 09:16:02 AM
Sweet that is awesome dawg GO FREAKY FLYERS :ThumbsUp.gif
Hey Hesrch, I tried to get you in, but no sxs's this time, but we are doing the one in Jax too at the end of the month, so I will try again for that one ;D
Cool thanks bro that sounds awesome ;D ;D ;D
We got team shirts for the Wars?? All i have is my Team ECP jersey.... ;D
Quote from: Number6 on February 03, 2011, 09:51:59 AM
We got team shirts for the Wars?? All i have is my Team ECP jersey.... ;D
Nah, but I got a permanent marker.
Hey call me, I just tried to call you.
My new graphics for the quad wars is a team ecp logo in neon lights on the side of the tank. lol
Cant wait Ive been practicing my back flips. ;)
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on February 03, 2011, 08:18:52 PM
My new graphics for the quad wars is a team ecp logo in neon lights on the side of the tank. lol
Cant wait Ive been practicing my back flips. ;)
You need to put the controller down and step away from the playstation.
Come on now don't be stingy show us some boobies....I meant pictures :o :o :o rolback1
Ya where is the picks