It goes all the way down the the end. :o
All the way to the campground?
;D
thank you for the pic!!! I was told it only goes to the first parking spot. how far does it go to?
All the way to the northern most part of Croom. Not the camping area.. I made a mistaking in saying that in the previous post.
so right up to the first parking area right? would've been great if it went to the campground, but this is awesome , now if only they would groom the trails or let someone groom the whoops that would be the icing on the cake
To clarify there are 2 parking areas, the one for the sandpit closest to the entrance gate, and another several miles north which the pavement goes all the way to.
my mistake I meant the first parking area after the sand pit ;)
the pic makes it look like only one lane.
yeah it does look kinda narrow ???
its 2 lanes (full width)