alls I know is that it's near the powerline on 595 and a cool little spot.
Caption: if it's a two-stroke,,,your gonna find Nightbreed on it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Trent-o-Mann on my daughter's quad.
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey dad,,,we gonna ride or what?
[attachment deleted by admin]
These two were practically inseperable during the day,,,,,I have been informed that ATP does give family discounts, so I guess this could be a good thing ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
who was that kid gettin some on the blaster today?
[attachment deleted by admin]
did I say something about inseperable?
[attachment deleted by admin]
once I taught her how to start it by herself,,,this is mostly what I saw.
[attachment deleted by admin]
the kids.
[attachment deleted by admin]
AWWW LOL
I have just been informed while looking at these pics.That "that girl" is his girlfriend.......and "her name is Destiny" :o They are TOO cute at that age ;D
Well,I guess welcome to the family might be said after all :D
Oh Yeah I almost forgot.."Is she coming with IdOman to see MY fireworks tomorrow when we wake up?"
unfortunately, I have no pictures of my quad spanking a few YFZ's in a race around that pond,,,but I have witnesses.
A sleeper it is.
Don't be fooled by the utility rack on the front ;-)
Id@
ahhh crap, and here I thought I had another 10 years till I had to deal with the boyfriends ::)
Id@
No unfortunately not, back to the ex tomorrow at 6.
Id@
Dont worry. Pics will be sent to me soon ;) They are emailing all the pics from today to my dad and he is going to send them to me. 8)
got some more pics by request.
[attachment deleted by admin]
dang, she doesn't sweat that much during ballet practice.
[attachment deleted by admin]
oh no :o, Mrs. Nightbreed on a 4-stroke? what is the world coming to ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
get some, get some.
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice looking riding spot. Wait till chuck- norris hears your putting a hurting on some yfz hell be lookin for ya.
Nice pics. Cute little girl.
That looks like a cool riding spot! Any GPS #'s? NIce Pics
didn't bother bringing the GPS that day, but basically, take 595 from 19 almost till the end,,,,I looked at a map of ONF roads last night and it isn't that far from scrub.
by the way, Destiny's response to Trent-o-Mann and his "girlfriend" comment........"EWW"
you can't script any better than this.
Id@
Nice Pics IDA, Looks like a good family fun day with the kids. I cant wait till my daughter is old enough to ride. Or mabe not, I already cant afford two bikes as it is. ;D
Looks like quality family time. Nice pictures of Id@_girl. ;D Been ATP'd yet?
no ATP treatment on that quad yet, but it does run 110 octane ;D
Id@
Hey Ida,
Its not real close up but I believe this is what you wanted to see 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Shaun and his new friend on a Suzuki 250 got some "serious" air 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Another round of the guys racing around the pond.
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is when we all stopped and grilled for lunch. That is my mom in the yellow hat on the green 4X4! I never in a million years would have seen this coming. HER in the woods, dirty and on a quad...what is the world coming to???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ladies and gentlmen that is Baptist Lake....it is just north of Ravenswood Road and about 1 mile from ST 19. It is about 1 mile from the gas line too...lots of nice riding in that area...just north of my parents house.
It seemed farther than that..We went to 40 turned left went to to 183 (by the Pac n Sac store) then went a mile or 2 past Lake of the Forest campground to 595 by some power lines. I have never been there...So we went the scenic route then....
Quote from: smoknbanshee on July 06, 2005, 10:30:07 PM
Ladies and gentlmen that is Baptist Lake....it is just north of Ravenswood Road and about 1 mile from ST 19. It is about 1 mile from the gas line too...lots of nice riding in that area...just north of my parents house.
dude, this place is right on the powerline that runs almost due South from 40 and 88, and where the powerline crosses 595 is where it is.
I've been trying to fins it on a map,,,oh wait, I got a GPS program on this puter, be right back.
Id@
OK, found it.
N29 06.785 W81 50.605
on my software it's called "Brown Pond"
The road we turned off of 40 onto is called 183rd or Levee Hammock Road, and on my map it splits to the left about 4 miles from highway 40 which is Forest Road 595 then crosses a jeep trail called "High Tension" which I assume would be the power line.
Fairly easy for anyone to find if they got the software, or a GPS to punch in the coordinates.
Id@
as the crow flies, it's about 13 miles from 19 where you would turn off for big scrub.
Id@
Here is a map. Sorry if it is hard to read
[attachment deleted by admin]
I stand corrected...upon further review the pictures are not baptist lake...the only difference of baptist lake is the tree right close to the lake is not there...other than that it looks identical to baptist lake....